Reviews for To Serve our Metal Lord
TheHeroOfAkatosh chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really hope you plan to update again soon because i must see the next chapter, plus transformers: prime has really grown onto me i love how the characters look .

Well see you soon.
T-B-R chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awesome story idea, Ive never heard of the wacked up episode you mentioned, but it sounds fantastically humorous.
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Well this is interesting. Will Starscream's plan work, or will he run into some problem's along the way?
The Prime Writer chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is a very interesting concept; Starscream in early medieval times. I wonder how that girl you showed is going to play out in the story? Just a suggestion, maybe you could have a Decepticon arriving on Earth a little while after Starscream arrives, such as Blitzwing or Slipstream. Another idea, a group of Autobots arriving on Earth without Optimus Prime finding out about Starscream's subjegation of the Humans and igniting a resistance against him. I would also like to make two requests. 1, you take these ideas into consideration for use in your story. 2, you update this story as soon as possible. That will be all.
nessus chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Heeey, a new story from your hand...wonderful. I truly enjoyed this, its great to have you back among us. Great idea here, I love TF Prime too and Screamer is truly gorgeous. Seeing him caught up in such a primitive time period is so much fun and I cant wait to see how you are going to develop this story, what direction it will take :D Welcome back to the pages CX
Dovahqueen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay! You're back! And Starscream is the main character! This has made my day! A wonderful first chapter (as usual), and Starscream is one of my favorites! I'm guessing/hoping Celina will have some sort of main role in the story? Keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yes, you finally posted this! And with the extra catch of TFP instead of G1, you devious girl… I like it!

Nice start, featuring Starscream’s favorite enemies – the ones that can’t fight back, that is. Victories this easy are something he won’t despise, but let’s see how boredom and the lack of challenges affect him. There’s a certain rebellious side of him that won’t be pleased with the agreement.

I’m not familiar at all with this kind of English, but erm, thou shall continue?
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yay for new stories! :D

I like the idea of this whole thing! Can't wait to see what's up next. :3
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I wonder how long it will take for Starscream to screw his own pooch this time.
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
A fantastic idea and a nice twist on the G1 classic! Starscream would probably be able to conquer the Earth, AND 'discover America' whilst e was at it. XD

However, this is a fanfic surrounding time here. I'm curious to see what you would will do with the Autobots and Decepticons of the present time. Starscream going back in time will obviously mean that the present will be altered. What about Cybertron? Will there be another Starscream serving Lord Megatron? Will those two Starscreams ever meet? How will this end? Time travel is a confusing subject, which is why I tend to avoid it, but still, I wish you all the best in the writing of this. ;)
Shadir chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Good, very good.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh Starscream, we love you no matter what time you are in! This is going to be so much fun! I'm thrilled you are up and writing again )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh Awesome!

We've missed your work!
pikachu13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh hell yeah! I already LOVE this! Using the Prime Starscream actually adds a little sinister flavor to what would be an all-out ego fest! (No offense Gen 1 Screamy, I still love you!) Keep it up, girl!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012