Reviews for A Taste of Heaven
Unknown chapter 8 . 4/4
It was very well-written! I loved it very much (especially the last two chapters).
AugstinHaddock chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Uhm...Pedo!Prussia anyone?
Animechan123 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
nawww so so sweety :D
Shiralala chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I love myself for knowing 'Vögelchen' :)
xxfeverxx chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I loved it! Read this in school, sadly not on my account.
Angel801 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
I love u! It was so hard 2 find anything wrong in this at all! (except 4 the repeat at the end lol) but you had perfect spelling, you plot was nice and fluent, you didn't use 2 much detail but just enough to paint a perfect picture of what's happening, and it was just fabulous! I came 2 read FRANADA and got this instead. I never thought of these pairs together as they're just weird in my head but u totally changed that! You're just amazing! Great job!
The Confederacy chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Hello! I loved your story! It wad awesome. Although, not to be nagy, but it's spelled leibe not liebe.
Random person chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I hate being the person who feels the need to correct things... But my German friends would murder me, 'Ich liebe dich' is simply 'I love you', 'Ich liebe dich auch' translates to 'I love you too'.
FernFrost chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
TWO LEMONS IN A ROW! *faints*

I think I love you Lol
Yamisgirl72 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Yay! me loves happy endings! x3
and the kiss was cute 8D
...
i cant wait for those lemons xD
Yamisgirl72 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
a very heart warming chapter, indeed
hopefully Antonio can help!
Yamisgirl72 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Oh! my poor kokoro! x(
i was all happy with the PruCan fluff,

but then u go off ending the chapter with a cliffhanger. Dx

still a great chapter, none the less! 8D
Yamisgirl72 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Even though i am not a FrUk shipper, this chap was very cute :D
and funny too, may i add xD
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Can you please translate the French? w Im taking French but I still have no ideas what most of it is not to mention the other non french peeps, if you could just make a small note that would be awesome! Kthxbai!
TheRoyalPrussianArmy chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Baaaw!
This was so sweet 3
I love this chapter. But who is Albert? Did you mean Alfred? Or am I missing something?