Reviews for A new Era
Robin371 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
This is AMAZING! I was hooked halfway through the first chapter. You are a talented writer. It's not everyday that you see a story that can keep you on the edge of your seat by the first chapter. Great job! I can't wait till the next chapter! Not only was the second chapter a cliffhanger, but it was suspenseful up to the very end. It's amazing! Please update soon!
Ramival1689 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Ok, the story idea itself is very interesting and creative. As a grammar and spelling nutcase, I drove me insane to read this.

'"hey buddy" he asked, "is something wrong"?' Most of the sentences were like this. The beginning of the sentences are supposed to be capitalized. That, and the question mark is supposed to be inside the quotations.

'he and toothless would be gone.' Toothless' name is supposed to be capitalized as well. The first letter in every name is supposed to be capitalized.

'The village obviously handt seen what it looked like from here. "bur Dad!" whined Hiccup.' Some misspelling was scattered around. That's why it's a good idea to reread the story a few times before posting it. If possible, get a Beta. They read your story and fix up any errors.

Keep writing! That's how everyone gets better!