Reviews for Make it Stop!
Alen Ilgaewal chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is definitely an interesting idea. The title is a little confusing in that it seems to relate to the Freelancer's (specifically Carolina's) mental meltdown when the Director invoked his worry for Allison. That seemed to have little to no relevance to this segment. I do like the relationship between Maine and Wash as that is something that was never completely touched on, but always seemed to be on the edge of comments and stories. Some reformatting could be a little helpful to allow for the story to read a better, and the odd spell check would not be out of place.

Another suggestion if I may, is that this could be tied into the headaches that Maine experienced more frequently than the other agents. It would be a really cool idea if this was linked to other issues, commenting on how Wash's implantation was not too far off of Maine's only with removal of memories rather than the overwhelming addition of them. Also as agent Texas is definitely not human, how could she get her helmet knocked off, much less a bruise of any sort?

An interesting tie to psychotic episodes, as loss of memory is a known side-effect of mental breakdowns. Mostly the lapses in memory are temporary as the mind recovers, but small bits and pieces can be lost permanently. I look forward to the possibility of reading Maine's descent into madness.
Dude chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I... fucking love you and youre sister! BEST IDEA EVER...! OF ALL TIME!
glittering wolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was good. It was an interesting idea. I sure as heck would explain why Maine didn't off Wash all those times...
Leonard Church814 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012