Reviews for The Slammer
Quiet Hiker chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That. Was. Great. Who knows what Crawlings was thinking, but it's easy to imagine that any one of the Ten Men started by being Recruiters for a job and never really intended to permanently hurt anyone. Hmm... Now I want to write that. Anyway, awesome story. Wonderful grammar, of course.
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You're back! And you bring updates!

I'm glad you're active again, if only temporarily. Did you see Stardust?

Very nice. Well-written, and an interesting concept - but I agree that it probably isn't like this for Crawlings. Some villains have shades of good, or at least psychological excuses like this, but I doubt the Ten Men do.

I just have two things to point out. Firstly, it wasn't actually Crawlings who tried to use his necktie on Sticky. That Ten Man was unnamed; I like to call him Payne. And secondly, er, I'm not sure if this is an alternate universe, but Curtain wasn't killed in the canon.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very well done. But I also didn't like how you had Curtain die... Just because I feel sorry for him. That's all. Otherwise I loved it!
DramaQueen69981 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Brilliant, as always. I was very excited to see something from you, and it was fantastic. I loved seeing your perspective about Crawling's emotions after everything was said and done. I particularly liked how you had him let Kate get away. I makes him seem like less of a monster and more of a human.

The only thing that seemed off was that you killed Mr. Curtain. Mr. Benedict would have never allowed it, even after everything he had done. I think he would have found a way to convince the government to let him live. All in all, this was wonderful, and it's great to have you writing again.

DramaQueen