Reviews for The Slammer
Valaintmagnum chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
don't wreck fanfics, especially of MBS, with other books, movies inspiration. It ruins good writing. Only write what we can assume from the books and, if possible, from Elliot himself.
Quihi chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That. Was. Great. Who knows what Crawlings was thinking, but it's easy to imagine that any one of the Ten Men started by being Recruiters for a job and never really intended to permanently hurt anyone. Hmm... Now I want to write that. Anyway, awesome story. Wonderful grammar, of course.
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You're back! And you bring updates!

I'm glad you're active again, if only temporarily. Did you see Stardust?

Very nice. Well-written, and an interesting concept - but I agree that it probably isn't like this for Crawlings. Some villains have shades of good, or at least psychological excuses like this, but I doubt the Ten Men do.

I just have two things to point out. Firstly, it wasn't actually Crawlings who tried to use his necktie on Sticky. That Ten Man was unnamed; I like to call him Payne. And secondly, er, I'm not sure if this is an alternate universe, but Curtain wasn't killed in the canon.
sock-feet-and-stirring-sand chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Very well done. But I also didn't like how you had Curtain die... Just because I feel sorry for him. That's all. Otherwise I loved it!
DramaQueen69981 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Brilliant, as always. I was very excited to see something from you, and it was fantastic. I loved seeing your perspective about Crawling's emotions after everything was said and done. I particularly liked how you had him let Kate get away. I makes him seem like less of a monster and more of a human.

The only thing that seemed off was that you killed Mr. Curtain. Mr. Benedict would have never allowed it, even after everything he had done. I think he would have found a way to convince the government to let him live. All in all, this was wonderful, and it's great to have you writing again.

DramaQueen