Reviews for The Bedtime Stories
Subject87 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I like this story, very nice concept! I hope you update soon
Tempe4Booth chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
More please, CAT squad is the best one.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Amazing chapter and so good to.
SabreenaLee chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
The wooden knight... Lol! Its a beautiful story, i can picture a small version of Sarah on Chuck's lap smilling at her daddy as he tells the story with fear at first but then finishes it with a trademark Chuck smile. Keep writting. And happy #Chuckiversary to you all Chucksters. Me got nothing but mad love for my Chuck family.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I so loved these bedtime stories told in ye olden times! Please continue.
KryptonitePoison chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Great chapter. I loved Chuck and Sarah telling the story together. Where were Carina and Zondra during story time?
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Loved it. Thank you for the chapter. You mentioned the Orion incident with shaw as a possible story Ellie should tell that one Or even the time that they thought awesome was Carmicheal
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Fun!

until next time,
coreymon77
TheIntersect20 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Love this story! Maybe have Zondra and Carina tell the Cat Squad episode
Mr. M.Parker chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
It who's a great story and sweet to.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Great retelling of the gobbler story! I loved the proposal retelling too. Please continue.
2old2write chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Very sweet! Loved it all.

Funny how Chuck picked up on Casey giving away secrets. hehehe

Just watched all these episodes today so it was a real treat to get them again in this telling.

Love it, love it, love it. Thanks for the imagination and for sharing.
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Awesome l loved it. Maybe have Sarah tell the story of when she went undercover for volkoff
shortpinoyguy chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I like the bedtime story version of Chuck and Sarah's love story. If you have the time check out mine...Chuck vs. The Bedtime Story. Keep up the awesome work with this.
KryptonitePoison chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Three Charah children, I love it! I love Casey taking care of the kids, and them convincing Casey that he had to tell them a story. It's. Interesting that Casey chose that mission to tell the kids about. Casey did a good job with the story. Reagan documentary.