Reviews for Inevitable
lovetoreadaa chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
Banter with Damon makes me giggle like a love-sick school girl! Gah, he is just delicious and you have captured his essence perfectly! The wit, the sarcasm, the smirk, the vulnerable, the sex, the cute (although he'd never admit that trait) the passionate and sinfully sweet demon savior. Hmmmm mmm mmmm. Just absolute perfection captured in literary form. Totally was not expecting his neck to be snapped at the end! Total surprise there! Oh and God bless Elijah for being so gracious and amazing with Elena and calling Damon and being told in a manner of sleepin speaking, that Elena didn't want him to sacrifice himself either. Just LOVE him. I love them all!
lovetoreadaa chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I love this story and I love Elijah. I personally think he's SUCH a sweetheart. I feel bad that Elena is tricking him and it would serve Damon right to be jealous.
Leandril chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
This is one of those stories that leaves me with a painful realisation of how unfairly we, the TVD audience, have been robbed of something absolutely precious - we have never and will never see human Elena in a romantic relationship with Damon :(

Wonderful story.
Leandril chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
I love this chapter so much I can't even begin to describe it. Your Elena and Damon in this chapter give my all these throat-constricting feelings I get when watching the Denver kiss scene. It's so intense that if you bottled the tension and the emotions between them, you'd have a pocket bomb ready to go off at the slightest impact. And then you go and make Damon HOWL! That's what I love about your stories - you never forget that vampires are not human and you're not afraid to tap into this.
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
Hhmm... I am liking your 50 shades story idea!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
Crap... now I am sick, just the image alone. Good job!
Leandril chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
I realised that I never left a single review for one of my most favourite stories on this site!
This fight scene was awesome and I loved me some feisty Caroline, no one writes her like you do!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
Oh good! No way he should be leaving her alone.
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Fuck... did we just kill him... poor bastard is probably relieved.
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Wow! I want to see Elena and Damon happy and taking on the world together - but if this was me in her shoes I would need therapg - and anxiety meds - and lots of rum.
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
NNNNNOOOOO!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Dildo dagger? Omg!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Damn... I need a cold shower!
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
OH. MY. GOD.! He just left? !
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Damon has such. Pfocoundw sense of responsubile mixed with smug asshole
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »