Reviews for Inevitable
LynLucky chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Can't wait to post the next chapter, you say? You should just post it now!
LynLucky chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I know this really wasn't smutty, but it was still hot as hell. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please, hurry!
Karolina94 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Wow! This fic looks VERY promising. I love these early season 3 Delena stories and yours is really great. I love the obvious attraction between Damon and Elena. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
v0ldemort chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
ah, no, it was beautiful! tender Damon is always loved :)
weneverhadenough chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Awww, i love your story! *-* it's written perfectly & the balance of damons different sides is good :) please continue soon! :)
LynLucky chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Happy that you continued this. Can't wait for the next update.
azurefang chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I like this. It has the kind of things I think Damon would consider as he lay there. He also used considerable self-control, since he was in a position to "ravish" Elena. Of course, she'd probably hate him if he did.
A.
Alumfelga chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I like how you described Stefan here. While Elena just ignors his Ripper side and thinks that that isn't "true" Stefan, Damon knows that being a Ripper is a part of Stefan's vampire nature. As you said, a bipolar personality. It's comforting that Damon knows his brother very well, better than anyone else. And he probably regrets killing Lexi now, when Stefan needs help - but what's older brothers are for? ;)

And poor Damon can't read Elena's feelings and emotion. But how could he if she doesn't know what she wants? I liked the moment when Damon wondered what Elena would do if he kissed her. It was true.

I like "Damon's perspective" fanfics because we never get his perspective on the show - and it's good because it makes him mysterious and leaves viewers all Ian's emotions to interprete. And if somebody writes them down, we have a nice fanfic ;)
NowAndForever1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I loved this! It's a good read and even though he ended up leaving it was satisfying and the ending wasn't disappointing. You end it and have actual hope for Delena. Haha.

Anyway, good job on this one, I really really liked it
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36