Reviews for Glass
ronniefranco8 chapter 4 . 4/12
u have got to finish the story
enewton1618 chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Please update this story! I'll really enjoy a new chapter! Please its so good!
Sprig chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
oh wow...poor Tim! and Tony's caught and isn't sure how to go bout this for now. can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
I would love to see some meorer chapters of this. It is really good. Maybe you'll find some time to continue.
Eremija chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Re-reading all my old fics and found this one again. Can't believe it's already been two years! I hope you decide to finish it one day, as I really like how it's going! :)
mcgeeksgirl chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
This story is awesome! Please continue!
tails horan chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
poor mcgee
madnessdownunder2 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
ooooooooooo! This is going to be fun! Nice start!
alix33 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
"When he arrived back at Tim's room, he did not expect the angry look on Gibbs' face as he hung up his cell phone. "Dearing?" Tony asked. "No, there's no news on him yet." Gibbs told him, as well as Abby and Ziva. "Then what's wrong?" the Senior Field Agent questioned. "SecNav just had a talk with Admiral McGee. After briefing him on the situation, Jarvis told him about Tim's condition." He began. "Is he on his way?" Abby asked. "No, Abbs. He's not." He said. "Well why not? Doesn't he care that his son is fighting for his life?" Abby questioned infuriated. "I don't know. All I know is that he told Jarvis that Tim got himself into this mess and he needs to learn how to get himself out." Gibbs said, relaying what the SecNav had told him. "Is he serious!?" Tony yelled. "He can't even breathe on his own!" "Calm down, Tony. Yelling won't solve anything." Gibbs said. "It's not right." Tony growled. He turned away from the others and went to Tim's side. He leaned close and whispered in the man's so that none of the others could hear. "You don't need him, Probie. You've got us and we're not going anywhere." - Tim's dad sounds like an utter douche bag.
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Hey there, Brad!
"His blood pressure is dangerously low right now and it might affect his stomachs healing process." - "stomach's healing process".
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
very good!
HardyGal chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Crap… Update update update! Please?
theresald chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Um, it's been almost a year. Any chance for a finish? Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? I love your other stories. I'm waiting to love this one.
Rising-Midnight chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
ive only just found this story and you NEED TO UPDATE IT! its an awesome story! :D

RandomNonSequitur chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Please update this. I have to know what happens next!