Reviews for When Fate Decides to Play Matchmaker
Jakyla chapter 15 . 2/12
I love this story. It is unique. This was so sad.
ellablue2176 chapter 15 . 2/10
It was a sad chapter. I want you to come back and write a happier chapter
ellablue2176 chapter 13 . 2/2
Iam glad that you back with the story. I missed you
Marron and Farmer1 chapter 13 . 2/1
I love this story keep going with it. I would love to see what happens next with Rachel and Frank
LaceNLeather24 chapter 13 . 1/23
Good chapter! Yes I'm still here still loving this story! Frachel will always have special place in my heart!
I'm still here!️️
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2013
Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one.
ellablue21761 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter
Lovbody8 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Nice story enjoy reading it
LaceNLeather24 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
How are you going to end it just like that! Things were just getting good, but thanks for the update!
sdf chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
I'm officially hooked on this story. So please update when you can.
ConfusedFan chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
I'm glad Rachel is Ok. I also didn't expect the chapter to play out like this. We jumped from what Tyson actually started doing to her in the alley, to her in the hospital and not knowing what happened. Could you please explain what happened in between? It would be nice to have longer chapters or short frequent chapters that explain so many of the open ended questions like addressing the critical things like the abuse she faced with Tyson and what exactly did happen in this latest incident. Also, not being able to fight off your attacker doesn't make you a "damsel in distress". I wouldn't think less of Rachel if Tyson overpowered her and forced himself on her.
CarolD chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Frank should have known something like this happened before because when Rachel stayed over his house she had the bad dream begging Tyson to stop and Frank heard this & woke her up . I have to also admit I didn't expect this chapter to play out this way, but I guess we will find out about what more happened in that alley when she & frank give their statement to the police. These incidents may take time to recover but I'm happy she can speak to frank about it now & her family. I hope they ease up on her now & treat her better. Please don't make us wait long for chapter 12
DeborahSch chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Great story, but it's almost a year long and takes a long time to progress as the updates don't come often. I would suggest updates to come faster or for them to be longer. I feel it jumps from critical elements like what Tyson actually did to her in the alley and now finally she talked about what happened all those months ago before which we all wanted to now. Although I really do love your story and your writing, the story just moves too slow. I hope you update soon and answer some of the open ended questions. I also look forward to seeing the next stages of their life. :)
ellbablue2176 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Please give us an updated very soon. I am dying to know what's going to happen next.