Reviews for When Fate Decides to Play Matchmaker
ellablue2176 chapter 27 . 9/27
I really enjoyed the last chapter. I hope you come back with the sequel very soon. I am glad you are keeping Franchel story alive. No one seems to be writing about Franchel if they do they don't finished the story. I hope you don't give up on your writing you are very good. I wish I could write like that.
This chapter was good, nice ending. I actually just started reading your fictions this summer. Very good writing for some one so young. Fiction writing just may be your calling. Well done!
Loving This chapter 27 . 9/27
I can't wait to see the sequel, don't make us wait!
Beachgirl25 chapter 27 . 9/27
You did a fantastic job with this. Story! Although I was not there for all three years I was for the last two! I can't wait for the sequel! Please let Frank find out before the baby is born! I think him as an expecting father would be too cute!
Please update is so needed!
I'm need a update ASAP
Need update
I'm really liking this. You need to continue I'm dying to know what happens
Okay Rachel tripping for real I hope her friend convince her to come to her sensesand. And tell Frank he about to be a daddy!
God No! Your break my heart!
Why you playing with us you got keep this story going they have to get back together!
Loved it can't wait for the next! Seriously don't keep them apart to long! Cannot wait for the update!
Beachgirl25 chapter 26 . 8/13
Omg a baby! I think it was a false positive and Niki is pg and Rac is not! Now wouldn't that be a twist!
Not bad, actually it took a turn that caught me off guard. Hats off to you! I liked the way Rachel let Frank off the hook, so to speak. So Frank will come back five or six years later and discover he has a child and by then Rachel will be a big star. or something like that. Good Chapter, APPLAUSE to you.
Mysterious chapter 26 . 8/13