Reviews for When Fate Decides to Play Matchmaker
Autumn chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
I remember when I first started reading this fanfic I noticed it hadn't been updated it like ages and after I finished what had already been written, I was like,"Well another story I'll never know the ending to." Then, not long after it was updated; what luck.
ellablue2176 chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
I really enjoyed the last chapter. I hope you come back with the sequel very soon. I am glad you are keeping Franchel story alive. No one seems to be writing about Franchel if they do they don't finished the story. I hope you don't give up on your writing you are very good. I wish I could write like that.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
This chapter was good, nice ending. I actually just started reading your fictions this summer. Very good writing for some one so young. Fiction writing just may be your calling. Well done!
Loving This chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
I can't wait to see the sequel, don't make us wait!
Beachgirl25 chapter 27 . 9/27/2015
You did a fantastic job with this. Story! Although I was not there for all three years I was for the last two! I can't wait for the sequel! Please let Frank find out before the baby is born! I think him as an expecting father would be too cute!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
Please update is so needed!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/25/2015
I'm need a update ASAP
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
Need update
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2015
I'm really liking this. You need to continue I'm dying to know what happens
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2015
Okay Rachel tripping for real I hope her friend convince her to come to her sensesand. And tell Frank he about to be a daddy!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
God No! Your break my heart!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Why you playing with us you got keep this story going they have to get back together!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
Loved it can't wait for the next! Seriously don't keep them apart to long! Cannot wait for the update!
Beachgirl25 chapter 26 . 8/13/2015
Omg a baby! I think it was a false positive and Niki is pg and Rac is not! Now wouldn't that be a twist!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/13/2015
Not bad, actually it took a turn that caught me off guard. Hats off to you! I liked the way Rachel let Frank off the hook, so to speak. So Frank will come back five or six years later and discover he has a child and by then Rachel will be a big star. or something like that. Good Chapter, APPLAUSE to you.