Reviews for When Fate Decides to Play Matchmaker
EyreGirl chapter 24 . 6/27
Oh my gosh, that was so rude! But I know granny will love her once she know who Rachel really is. I think is not going to be an easy journey with the coming of a baby!
JustAnotherKid007 chapter 24 . 6/26
OMLORD, please update soon. This was soooo epic !
LOVE IT ! Kind of Short, but other wise it was GREAT
ellablue2176 chapter 24 . 6/23
Yeah I liked the last chapter. Please continue but I don't want you stay too long on Grandma cause the story is not really about her. Unfortunately what happened in SC is horrible and my prayers and thoughts are with the family.
Excited chapter 23 . 6/4
Wooooo tension!
This was a Cute chapter! Its has been a long time welcome back! I still like reading this stories, so please continue. Thank you.
Love how you made the love making sweet with spice. Grandma will bring knowledge of special kind of love that last" Always"
This was really sweet. Franks dad giving him some good advice.
Please continue, Thank you.
Frank Farmer chapter 22 . 1/18
I'm quite the charmer... Damn Rachel we have to do that more often. *screams down The stairs* HONEY HANDJOB!
Beachgirl25 chapter 22 . 1/17
Great chapter! I have so missed you! I am glad you didn't give up,on this story! I look forward too reading the next chapter!
lphill chapter 21 . 1/7
It's young love! soooooooooo special
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
So glad you finally updated! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
it was ok, not your best, but at least you gave us a up-date!
I will give you an A for that ( all smiles)
LaceNLeather24 chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Wow I've got a lot of catching up to do!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
This is my fav couple and i loved it! Frank is always so careful and gentle with her. I adore him