Reviews for Redemption
SophieSaulie chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
This was HOT and wonderful! I hated that this show was cancelled and since seeing Homeland, it rekindled a memory of it with Damain Lewis. I found it on iTunes and bought it.

You did a great job. I enjoyed it.

Fave part:

"I don't remember anything but you," he bared his soul. "The whole time all that kept me alive," he tried to explain, "it was you, thinking about you."

"Shut up," she pushed away but he held her tight. "Shut up," she swore through her tears. His touch gentled and he drew her back to him, kissing her salty tears away.

"Shhh," he murmured against her temple. "Don't cry, Dani," her hidden name sprang unbidden to his lips. His lips captured her surprised intake of breath. He drank deeply and his hands pulled her tight against his manhood. She moaned into his mouth and all conscious thought fled. He rolled them until she lay beneath him.

"I love you," he professed, "even when I didn't know who I was, I knew I loved you."

She nodded through her tears and confessed her own sin, "I know."
HannahbananaJane chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
This story is really good. I admit when I read the first chapter I was a little confused, but you pieced it together with every chapter. I love how all the chapters take place at during times, like three months ago or one month ago.
I don't know if you have any other Life fics, but I'm going to go check! I hope you continue writing Reese/Charlie stories- I'll always read them!
HannahbananaJane :)
gabielel chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
So is there going to be more? Does he remember?
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Crazy his not talking and not knowing who they were. But at the same time, he always knew what they were to each other. That was something he couldn't forget.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I'm really loving the style. It's different, but it's very effective. You're telling a story in snatches, and it's vivid and more complete than one would expect. I'm really liking it! :)
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Oh no! The irony of that timing is just... terrible for her.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Goodness. You were able to paint such a vivid picture of what he's doing and thinking and behaving during those few months in such a short space. I love it. And the fact that all he cares about as he's being knocked out is that Dani finally called HIM.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Oh wow. I like how this is coming together. The phone calls of nothing that help so much.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Never thought something like amnesia would be a problem for him. eek. That's not nice to think about. Not remember who he is, but remember what prison and being locked up is like.
Hellgirl chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
...this...amazing... I miss them!
Mary91 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I quite like the story and the format you're writing it in. And it warms any shippers (and romatics) heart that Dani is who he remembers before even his own name and how his past returns in their joinging :p. Sappy but romantic.
I would love for you to continue
CCAA chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
You may say it's not so much a story but it definitively is. With one of the sweetest endings you wrote so far.
"They were one"
You may have been begging for reviews, I'm begging for you to continue or start a new story (or a not-story) as soon as possible :)
farxy chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
nothing else mattered !
fireinthe.halden.20 chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Ive loved everything Life related of yours that I've read so far so it didn't surprise me that I'm totally loving this 'non-story' approach and finding myself anxiously waiting to see what the next chapter is going to hold, I love the mystery aspect!
farxy chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
I am always thrilled to see new life from you .. and this nonstory as you call it .. is fascinating and speaking loudly.