Reviews for Unreachable
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Yup. Agreed. No heart left. None. Nada. I can't. This was so, so painful when it happened, and it still is, and your insight into Blaine's head is amazing. I also understand that there are two sides to this, and it's very, very difficult for both parties. It doesn't make it hurt any less. Poor bbs.
BenevolentBowties chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I loved this take on The Makeover. I have to watch each episode a week late on the website because of complications so I just finished this episode an hour ago. :) I haven't seen the Break Up but I am gathering that many tears were shed and there was some cheating going on...

However, Blaine's point of view on Kurt's rejected phone call in this story just killed me. Before that I was completely in Kurt's corner: excited about his new life and not being able to really focus on Blaine's. After the phone call though...

I thought I was the only one flashing back to season 2 where whenever Kurt needed Blaine he was there yet the one time the tables were turned, Kurt failed to do the same for him.

Thank you for capturing this, the elaborations of the episodes you do are amazing and I can't wait to read yours for episode 4! You know, when i actually watch the episode and your stories make sense. :P

Fantastic job! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Dear "Nonstop Klaine",

Hypothetically, I know that Blaine would never ever ever do this, but hypothetically, if Blaine cheated on Kurt by hooking up with some guy he met on Facebook, would you still blame Kurt for that? And when I say cheat and hook up I mean Blaine in random boy's bed.

I know that it's impossible to even imagine that Blaine would do this but if he did...

And then,

Would you expect Kurt to forgive him if, hypothetically, as soon as he finished hooking up, Blaine suddenly remembered that he and Kurt were meant to spend the rest of their lives together?
scorpionika chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You almost managed to squeeze a tear out of me, but I held on strong. I promised myself that I WILL NOT cry until the 4xo4 episode, because then I know I'll be bawling like a kitten who lost his mommy. But, not about me - beautifully written, full of subtle and not-so-subtle angst little more of the Makeover scene. Realistic and heartbreaking... :'(
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You've done an excellent job at making my heart hurt just as much at this as it did for the episode itself. My poor Blaine :( And yes, the next episode is going to be absolute torture - lord knows I cried enough with the Dance With Somebody ep, and this next one is only going to be worse.

It's nice to see you back here again btw :)
Carn Wheel chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I think part fo the problem with this is the crazy expectation that anyone would pick there phone call anytime one called the other. All those promises are really idealistic and immature, they don't take actual life into account. Kurt is growing and becoming an adult, at least in this point, faster than Blaine. Blaine is still in high school, a complete different world, and thus still clings to immature notions of love. It's only been a few weeks, Kurt just moved to the city of his dreams and Blaine is too immature to not see that of course the relationship will be rocky and uneven. It needs time to smooth out. Like when you go to college hundreds of miles away and don't call you parents often because you're experiencing something so new and invigorating. Eventually, the relationship with our parents evolves like theirs would if Blaine doesn't give up on it. But that will only happen if he can mature and roll with the hard times.
Klaine chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
At least we know that they get back together two episodes after 4x04. :)
Saera chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Holy shit. I totally forgot about that promise. *Cries*

Well written!
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Well done. Poor Blaine. He does seem so bereft and I think you captured that here. And I remembered the "to always pick up your call" thing too. ugh Kurt! I appreciate your disclaimer, and I don't necessarily blame Kurt either, but he's certainly not being there for Blaine right now. Thanks for writing this. :)
MJ chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It's really interesting how you've shown Blaine. I mean, that's exactly how we'd all feel about the situation, you know, that your love is moving on and that you've got all these things you want to tell him and can't get a word in edge ways. Also the fact that it seems that your bf doesn't have time for you etc. But at the same time I feel bad for all the hate Kurt's getting when Kurt's just as excited about his achievements with everything being all so new to him but when Kurt's settled in he can focus more on Blaine you know?

I personally don't think Kurt's a bad guy in all this and a lot of people are making him out to be when honestly most of us would kind of be the same, I mean sure Kurt should have let it go to voice mail rather than hanging up. When you think about it, Kurt has just managed to get a real job, has been told he has a promising future in fashion so of course he's going to be excited and will talk about it constantly. He hasn't had this before. Sure I feel bad for Blaine and Kurt was a bit cold but honestly, if I was around my boss and work, celebrating and among all that excitement as well as making first impressions, wanting the people who could give me a successful future to like me, I personally would have ignored the call too because, hey, it's a once in a lifetime job and Kurt could just call Blaine back afterwards anyway.

It's obvious that Kurt really loves Blaine seeing from what we've seen of his reaction in the promo and the fact he was talking to Blaine so excitedly about everything that's happening in his life. He wants Blaine to be proud of him which is probably why he couldn't stop talking, because, OMG everything is going Kurt's way for once. Just because he's not thinking about Blaine constantly doesn't mean he doesn't care about him and now everyone is all, poor Blaine Kurt is really mean and I don't think it's fair.
Cassie-05 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
YOU may not blame Kurt for what he did during that episode, but *I* do. After his initial cluelessness, Blaine has done nothing but support Kurt. Kurt wouldn't even BE in NYC if Blaine hadn't pushed him to go, and he selfishly blew off the bowtie question to ramble about Rachel and then ignored his boyfriend's call...not cool,and I suddenly feel a little better about the breakup...Kurt needs to realize how unfair he is being to Blaine and, honestly, I think he needs to woo Blaine a little before Blaine takes him back.
m.cookieme chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i was so upset after this episode! and so disapointed in Kurt! i dont know how i will survive the next episode!
i really like your story
clover-inK90 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I enjoyed reading this. Because you captured perfectly Blaine's character and, I have no doubt, the way he thinks. And it's why I don't ship Klaine.

What? Getting to lead off the episode with a solo of a sucky 80s song wore off so quickly for you Blaine?

I'm sorry but Blaine has been acting like a whiney baby ever since Dance With Somebody and before that demanding the spotlight worse than Miss Rachel Berry in Season/Series 1. Not auditioning for Tony but *wink* auditioning with a Tony song for West Side Story?

I know I'm using blunt and loaded language but I think Blaine deserves to be called out on his behavior.

I honestly hope that it's Kurt who finally has enough and does the breaking up. But of course it will be Blaine breaking Kurt's heart and even afterward expecting (and maybe succeeding in getting) to be the one getting all the sympathy from the ND by playing himself as the victim. After all, it was "Kurt breaks a promise."

We haven't seen Sebastian yet this season. If Blaine is so needy and feeling so unloved because Kurt can't be expected to drop everything at any moment that Blaine decides he has to call him, maybe he should start up his texting with family-friendly Sebastian again.

Blaine Warbler had a lot of faults when we first got to know him in Series 2 but he was pretty likeable. And he was interesting in BIOTA and Sexy even though he was annoying-anybody who ever saw Push It!Kurt and Cheerio!Kurt would be screaming like me "baby penguin my a**!" Kurt knew how to be sexy, it's not his fault if Blaine couldn't see sexiness if it vibrated a fanny pack in his face.

I know that my comment is heretical to Klaine OTP fandom but just answer my question: "do you honestly think that Blaine was in the right in Dance With Somebody and that Kurt deserved the way Blaine treated him?"

My feelings are summed up by the excellent writer Obsessivekumpulsivereadr in her story "Give a D***"

You can find it doing a goooogle search for
Obsessivekumpulsivereadr ao3 dws
Alicia.SheShe chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is really good. And totally must've been how he was feeling!
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
bifsebgdg freaking out , but love the chap