Reviews for A Series of Firsts
MarishaMissis chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Hello. Would you mind if I translate your text into Russian and publish on the site by specifying the original?
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please note that this fic is in violation for using real people. I suggest that you edit the work to remove any references of real people, or move the story to a site that allows such references. Thank you for your time.

Entries not allowed:
Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
awwwwwwwwww that was adorable! i loved it! haha, Larry Stylinson is soo fantasy, but i'd think it'd be cool if it was real! tho, both boys have girlfriends, but i'd like it if this story was real! i loved it! it was amazing! hahaha
LarryForEver chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
THIS. WAS. TO. CUTE. I loved it! So good!
The knockerman chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hiya,

I simply wish to mention that writing a story with real people is against the rules of the site and that the admins have a tendency to pull down and delete any they find. They may also ban your account for a while. This would suck, to be perfectly honest, and would make you lose your writing forever if you didn't have it backed up elsewhere.

There are ways around this: Move this to a fansite that is dedicated to One Direction, (For example, onedirectionfanfiction. com) or change the names to people out of a book or TV show. That way, it isn't about real people. However, it may be also worthy to note that you can't simply alter the names to anything, as then it will be original fiction and belong on Fictionpress.

This rule is in place to stop people sueing the site. If it is sued, it could get closed down completely. As you can guess, this wouldn't be good at all and would deprive a lot of people of a place to write their stories.

So, please, edit this so it's within site rules. After all, it's simply a case of changing the names to characters out of a show or something you like. Since you've got all you're framework and that sorted out, it won't be too hard or soul crushing to do either.

Any questions and I'd be happy to answer them, aye?

Keep the faith,
The Knockerman
Question42 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
What exactly is this s crossover with? The members of 1D are real people, and this site does not allow stories about real people.