Reviews for Enduring Scars
Rochir chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Ohmigosh - BUSTED! *lmao*

As for the rest...awwwwwww! *grin*
gotgoats chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
:D the start was hot and hilarious. Loved it. The rest of the day, as in their date, was wonderful! Thanks for showing love, and not just sex. :) While I enjoy the hottness you can write so marvelously, to see them loving one another outside of the bedroom just makes it all the hotter later!

EXCELLENT chapter! Can't wait for MORE!
hslacer chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
The date was so special. I loved it.
titousphinx chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Really well done ! You have a lot of talent.
gosgirl chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Another gorgeous chapter that had me sighing all over the place. Love that you're allowing their teasing through, and the humour that is so much a part of their relationship is emerging now they're both more settled.

And the erotic connection they have just shines through your writing... and holy heck, the opening was extremely hot... wonderful mental images! You had me flailing all over the place!

And you made me LOL at Mike's interruption... twice! Poor guy, he'll be glad when he gets his peace and quiet back and can walk into his cabin safely without interrupting things! And poor frustrated Gibbs...

And *snort* at this - "You two carry on, though keep the noise down, it's meant to be peaceful here." You gotta love Mike! And once again, you are nailing his voice and character so well. You conveyed both his relief for his friend and Abby, and the fun he gets out of teasing them both beautifully.

And I love that Tony called to see if she was okay - and it was really nice to see Gibbs more comfortable with all that. Lovely scene with Mike - and this! "She already has," Gibbs admitted, reflecting on the massive change in his state of mind since he'd first arrived in Mexico.

And again, that is such a nice touch of their first date... all backwards as it was, you're conveying that it all still means a lot, if not more, than if they'd done it all the right way round. This was very insightful - They may have gotten to the first date stage in a backwards way, but he was determined to show Abby that wasn't going to be a sign of things to come in the rest of their relationship.

and the whole day had such a nice relaxed feel to it. This was a lovely sentiment - "It's worth it just to see you smile, Abbs. Anything is."... and you can almost feel the guy healing as thoughts like this run through his head... she'd understand that she had been the focus of his day...just as he would try and make her every day.
stareagle chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Beautiful date - about time they had some fun!
stareagle chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
wonderful so romantic and sensual
alohareader chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter- excellent first date! More please.
fart fart chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Great update.
hslacer chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Special chapter . Live that Gibbs is opening up.
ncislove chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
So, so beautiful.

Of course the sexytiems were lovely, but I think my fav. is them sitting out on the deck watching the sunset because it's sooo easy to picture. And so Gibbs. I feel like he'd much rather sit outside with her than do dinner somewhere or anything else for a typical date.
titousphinx chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Beautiful ! still waiting for more.
tanya2byour21 chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
I so loved the new chapters and I so glad Mike did not show up. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
gosgirl chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Oy! That was sneaky of you... I can't keep up! *dizzy*

Another lovely chapter full of wonderfully tender and intimate moments. I love this emphasis you're giving these later chapters, pointing out the way they missed out the 'normal' things in the early part of a relationship with all the angst and the emphasis on just the physical release... just the sharing and exploring and getting to know one another that they should have enjoyed.

So these moments you're giving them are just lovely to read... and this sums it up nicely... This time had been how he'd envisioned what it would be like for their first time; slow, tender, and a declaration of his feelings for her.

and this was very insightful - No longer born out of anxiety or desperation brought on by the fear of losing each other, Gibbs finally felt like he could start to give her all of himself.

and who wouldn't purr with that behind them in the shower! Wonderfully erotic descriptions and atmosphere you gave that whole scene... and you conveyed the sense of guilt from Gibbs very well and his willingness to try from now on.

Also loved the resurgence of their teasing and banter... and hell yeah, who doesn't like vanilla flavour ;) And don't think I missed the ass dimples there... my hormones thank you! and that image of him falling asleep nestled against her is just... *sigh*

Love this from Abby - It had been months since Abby had felt this much at peace; the silence that had fallen over them was comfortable and no longer laced with a sense of uneasiness... love the way you're not making light of everything that's gone before, how it's gonna be there in the background for a while but how much of a difference it makes to her now, just something as simple as sitting together like this...

and love that he was okay with telling the team, that he now can let himself relax enough to agree to that and recognise how important it is to her and just another sign of them trying to be a normal couple.. That was a lovely image of them twined up in that chair on the deck when it got dark... really intimate.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2012