Reviews for Time For Change
SciFiLvr13 chapter 4 . 12/6/2016
The plot and story are good but it would flow better if you separated the dialogue as their own paragraphs. Also the dialogue should always be capitalized at the beginning.
Kris chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
Seems to lack resolution. Consider adding something to tie up loose ends.
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
LOVE IT!
Abbey Riddle chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
that feels incomplete, i mean, list of future dark lords, being a slytherin, could have went dark, so many options...but it's just over. good whats there though.
Marj123 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Nice fic, Well done.
Jewel Becky chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
I thought Animagi cannot be infected by Werewolf venom?!
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
omg I cant wait for more
sterekdrarry chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Brilliant story. Really brilliant. Too bad Ron had to be so full of himself. Sure, I'm all for Weasley bashing but I think Ron took it a bit too far.
sterekdrarry chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Great story so far. Kiss mark? I'm guessing you mean hickey? no one uses kiss mark. Any one who has had one, would either call it a love bite or a hickey.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
fanfiction perfect!
BlueSecretGarden chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
The story was awesome! Thanks for writing and posting it :p
but but but , it's not finished! what about the rift between Harry and his former friends? did the war between them escalated or did it calm down? who is Blaise 'tutoring' ? (would be awesome if it was hermione and then ron gets jealous and all; so much potential hehehe) Wasn't pansy plotting some kind of revenge or evil plan? Gosh, so many questions ... but I guess I should be happy I got to read this amazing story , and I AM happy. :) Again; thank you
Continue with the good work please !

kisses,
BSG
petit.dragon25 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
prety couple
Silvermane1 chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
cool
Kellybinx1221 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I have been reading this story for hours now. I swear it's probably the best Drarry fic I have EVER read! Update ASAP? Love it :)
howlingwolffate chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
cant wait for the other chapters to be up! :) i wonder if pansy will be the bitch she is and try to separate my favorite couple. Keep yup the good work!