Reviews for A Game of Thrones: The House of Wayne
a fan of both chapter 28 . 2/20
To add to my first coment I had not even heard of year one
Dear Xover

I enjoyed the novel you wrote. It caught my attention that I believe it a marvelous. I wish to read more cause it got me excited.

Sincerely
Birdy
Man where is the 21st century technology it makes batman incomplete
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 1/1
I find the little speech of Eddard kind of funny, seeing as Batman is (canonically) driving almost entirely by rage, vengeance and bitterness.
a fan of both chapter 70 . 12/29/2014
Both Flashs jeez your story is awesome keep of the good work (salutes)
a fan of both chapter 54 . 12/28/2014
This chapter reminds me a lot of an episode of The Brave and The Bold good work but I kind of hate specter for screwing with Eddard I'm looking forward to what you'll do with Arya's story and I'm hoping Etrigan will show up I think he'd really work in the world of GoT
a fan of both chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Dr freaking Fate love that guy and he's playing ghost of Christmas future (kind of ironic since Im reading this chapter on Christmas eve) once again I'm amazed at your ability to fuse the two mythos perfectly and I like that Arya is going to be part of the legacy but I think her persona should be wolf themed any way keep up the brilliant work
invinoveri chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
The premise is cool. But you haven't made it work in the ASOIAF universe. Lord Bruce Wayne would have much more power and influence to stop crime and save the city than Batman would.
a fan of both chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Your story is brilliant and I'm amazed how at how well you combined the two mythos my one complaint is making Selina a (I am not using the w word) I mean I understand survival and all that but still other then that brilliant.
invinoveri chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
No killing.. in the of game of thrones universe.. you should of set this in Naruto.
invinoveri chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Ok this is looking good. NoKilling!Batman would be ridiculous, thank god you didn't go that route.

The dialogue is cheesy and nonsensical but other than that this is interesting.
invinoveri chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Also, there is no possible way any Lord, of any noble house, could intend the funeral. Westeros is simply to massive and the bodies would decay very quickly forcing them to be buried before anyone could show up.
invinoveri chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Bruce being angsty is just going to come off as silly, considering that watching your parents being murdered in front you is not uncommon in Game of Thrones. The people back in Medieval times were much more comfortable with death and killing than we are. The difficulty with this fic will be how you apply the concepts and ideas of 'Batman' in a medieval world. The only correct option would be for the game of thrones world to change those concepts drastically, rather than these modern concepts changing the AGOT world.
Vaishakh chapter 70 . 11/27/2014
Am I the only one waiting for more chapters?
Please post them soon!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 70 . 11/17/2014
You known what would be very good for your story, a Kal - El/Daenerys pairing.