Reviews for A Game of Thrones: The House of Wayne
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/23
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Guest chapter 26 . 9/19/2017
Why are you doing Batman versus Joker in Westeros? It completely negates any novelty in the setting. Plus what's with this character assassination on Tywin? He wouldn't come and take over Gotham because it would be terrible politics. He would likely be asked by the crown to leave the Reach as trying to usurp Gotham would almost certainly start a war with the Tyrells. Thus he would gain nothing. Tywin doesn't just go around killing people simply because they are nuisance but only when they are real threat to him and his family interests. To get an idea for just how pragmatic and subtle Tywin can be I'd suggest watching Tywin Lannister: The Machiavelli of Westeros.
Phygmalion chapter 70 . 8/20/2017
It took me a month, but I finally caught up with the latest chapter. I hope to see another soon - like you said, we ain't seen nothing yet! It's been three years - hopefully this isn't a dead fic. This is one of the best Batman fics that I've ever read. Can't wait to read more!
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
And there it is

All this text and the characters appear hollow and samey. You tell rather than show, completely counter to George Martin's.

Each scene blurs from one to the next without distinction. If the huge chunks of rambling text didn't turn me off, the randomness of scene pacing would.

Less is more, as they say. Following that adage might help the direction of your prose...
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
So much raw exposition up front.

Oh boy.
Guest chapter 70 . 11/17/2016
I know it's been quite some time, but I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this story? If so, I would love to read whatever you have planned for the future
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
So! nice use of Ra and his prejudice is very expected against Western lords and armor... which is so much of a case of what works in one terrain does not in another and... well.
I mean it allways annoyes me to HELL and back that can be cool and evaluative and everything else about a lot but not THAT and bah. all coll and evaluative until they allow prejudice to color their view on people who are COMPLICATED and THENt he author decides to burn those folks into the ground to make the point that they were right and...

still! this is quite odd on that scales, because feudal lords means city but where? Crown lands or? Still, I am curious. Id say the Vale or Riverlands considering the friendship with Ned but...
vale would probably work, more exclusion from the fighting and dealing wth Peter Baylish and his money scams... well.
anyway! odd duck of a story and I am curious where your going to go with it! especially with lesser lordlings and other people of power within his city!
benrobbins77 chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
You know what the problem with comics is? They aren't very good. Sure, the premise is always interesting, but the execution is hamfisted and sloppy, with large plot holes and character shields. You should have left the other characters in the DC universe, where they belong.
Guest chapter 70 . 6/1/2016
How come no updates?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/1/2016
In chapter 6 you said you weren't going to change any of the characters stories, but you kinda did here with Arya, didn't you?
birdy chapter 70 . 5/25/2016
please update as soon as fast as you can
Krulla Chief chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
You know, everytime Joker is being hammy, I hear Mark Hamill's various voices for him, but everytime he decides to get intimate and more threatening, I hear Heath Ledger's voice and it is wonderful.
Mickj6 chapter 55 . 5/5/2016
If i wanted to see the bad guys win so much id stick with the show.

Only into crossovers that change things up. No offense, but going to pass on this fic from now on.
storywolf660 chapter 70 . 4/8/2016
OK I love your story, it is really awesome and I definitely can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 70 . 3/26/2016
Hey i love this and am wondering when more will be in the way? Keep up the good work !