Reviews for Worth Fighting For
ChrisPerryRyan11 chapter 3 . 6/25
This is really good although it will be better when Chris is older. Please please please continue soon!
PadyandMoony chapter 3 . 2/5
This is very interesting! I really liked the first 3 chapters but I see you haven't updated in a while. Is this posted somewhere else maybe a little further along? If not, I truly hope you continue because this is really well written and has a lot of potential! Good work!
SummerToewsSharp chapter 3 . 1/10
I like the story so far. However, I think you might want to mention that your version of Phoebe is a bit on the OOC side, because as anyone who ever watched Charmed would know, that's not typical Phoebe, especially with Phoebe's empathic abilities. Please know that I'm not saying this to be rude, I just think it's a bit of a heads up, rather than getting non-constructive criticism for it.

I look forward to where you take this, though.
team-dragon-lover chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
More please
ColorsAndWords chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Will you please update? This is an amazing story, but you need to update!
AnnElfwind chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Please tell me you will continue this! It's great and I can't wait to read more. :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
this is adorable! I cannot wait to see what happens next! Please continue! :)
StardustOwl chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Please, please, please, please, please update soon! I love this story, especially the way that Loki and Chris interact! You are an amazing author!
XMissxHallawayX chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Too cute for words! I look forward to the continuation, should you continue! Otherwise, it shall sit untouched in my faves list. Because this is amazing work. And you keep Loki quite in-character, for the unusual situation. I could totally imagine the scenario.
Lilingppg007 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Please update soon! You have no idea how many feels you had me getting with this chapter! Consider me a fan of the bond between chris and Loki.
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
There are a lot of problems in this family; I hope that Chris doesn't grow up to be as much of a mess as he was the last time.

For that matter, I hope that Wyatt doesn't turn out evil. Okay, he's spoiled. Lots of kids are; that doesn't ALWAYS make them evil.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Nicely written. I like the ay Loki interacts with Chris and I love how baby Chris responds. It is just adorableand I\m looking forward to seeing their interactions continue as Chris adn Wyatt grow up.
Cattra1992 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
AW! It's so cute I love it! Can't wait for more! Fantastic Job!
FireSenshi2 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I love this story! Especially the interaction between Loki and baby Chris! Extremely eager for the next chapter! Please update soon?!
Cattra1992 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I really love this I hope you will be able to update soon! Fantastic Amazing Job!