Reviews for My Parents Are Shinobi V2
mickeymouse3265 chapter 10 . 4/10
Ahhhh I want the rest of the comrades to meet back up with naruto and hinata now like not saskue and skara because they r jerks here but everyone else.
DBlade59 chapter 10 . 3/23
Just posting an idea for a story for you or who ever read this and decide to use it. Naruto and Hinata pairing time-travel story, get sent to time of 2nd shinobi war Naruto and Hinata are similar to what Kaguya is (human-demon hybrid) with insanely massive chakra reserves and insanely fast recharge time, also 20ish. Naruto has the Rinne Sharingan (both eyes, ALL powers of rinnegan and sharingan/eternal mangekyo sharingan) and Hinata has the Tenseigan (throw in Kaguya space-time powers also) and Shikotsumyaku, both their Dōjutsu are either permanently on or they can be deactivated but don't have a weaker state (normal eye-Reinne Sharingan/Tenseigan no middle stage). They also have the powers granted by all the tail-beast (not Jinchuriki just have the abilities and massive chakra reserves) 1) sand control/magnet release 2) blue fire (hottest fire other than Amaterasu) 3) coral creation, able to pull water from the air, maybe able to breath under water 4) lava release 5) boil release 6) acid creation and maybe Utakata bubble jutsu 7) flight, insect control/communication, maybe Aburame clan incest thing 8) ink production, lightning equal to real lightning, and armor skin like the 3rd Raikage (just similar damage resistant like) 9) enhance senses, negative emotion detection, high speed healing/regeneration, high tolerance/near immunity to illness/poison/toxin 10) wood release and sage mode (consent sage mode or ability to instantly active while passively absorbing nature energy).
MythicGR66 chapter 10 . 3/6
I hope this story doesn't get deleted like some of your others.
246vili chapter 10 . 2/28
Nice suprise indeed :)

Wait a minute. Danzo is planning to take over as Daimyo, just about everybody in Konoha knows about it, which means the Daimyo knows it too, and he's still alive? Oh come on! People have been executed as traitors for less. Can't just the old Guardians have him, his remaining ROOT and his supporters killed? Hmm... I guess not, since that would be too easy and the story would be less exciting with no Naruto-haters in Konoha. But I do hope they will get what's coming to them.

May the gods (and his healing factor) protect Naruto when Hinata became more... "unstable" because of her hormones.

Thx for the update. Keep up the good work.
Silvermane1 chapter 10 . 2/28
Fantastic
Redwolves121 chapter 10 . 2/22
Keep it up I was a fan of the original version so I'm a fan now keep it up
Roxie.88 chapter 10 . 2/17
This chapter was freaking awesome! But what will happen now that hinaa is pregnant?! Will they stop fighting ad retire?
Roxie.88 chapter 9 . 2/17
Loved the chapter! It was just so full of fluff! I look forward to the next chapter!
I love this story
DBlade59 chapter 10 . 2/10
good story, keep it up.
How about trying to make a Naruto/Bleach crossover, like make Naruto into Coyote Starrk and Hinata into one of the female shinigami (Sui-Feng).
Or maybe try a Naruto story (crossover?) that has Naruto as Vergil (Devil May Cry series) with all the devil arms from the series and Hinata as Bayonetta with all her weapons.
kazearashika chapter 1 . 2/11
I was hoping for option 3
I had so much trouble understanding half of the sentences in this chapter. For the love of God, GET A FUCKING BETA!
Wow, two chapters for this story within a few days.

When is the next update for "Yoko Naruto Shinobi" coming out!?
Duncan0Idaho chapter 4 . 2/11
Interesting chapter, nice of you to put capn Jack Sparrow here.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 2/11
As always work in the tenses, there are are several examples over three chapters with wrong tenses or incomplete phrases that make it hard to follow the story.

As for the chapter itself there are a few problems.

First Shikamaru's behaivor, he would find it troublesome that Naruto outsmarted him and he would learn to not do so again but not shout, Sakura's behaivour is also out of character too, yes she is a fan girl it still does not means that she did not care for Naruto several times trough the part 1.

Regarding Danzo it would not be in benefit of Konoha to lose their weapon and it would be foolish to well even support banishment as it speaks of Konoha's dwindling strenght.

Itachi's scene is fitting, but you need to reword what you mean, is he deciding that he will protect Naruto because he spared Sasuke? Because of the Sandaime? ("Naruto I will protect you that was the exchange for Sasuke life" - this is that I am speaking about)

I would suggest you get a beta reader and go with him over all the chapters fixing the incosistencies, spelling errors and grammar problems, or just use microsoft word to check for them, google drive has no grammar checker so it would not point to well wrong tenses.