Reviews for XL Twin Bed
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 3/9
When I read what the story is about...well...I knew it was going to be a matter of time before those two came together. Just did not know when? But I liked how you built it up with a few flashbacks. Good story.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/3
this is an abolsutely beautiful and fantastic story - i honestly teared up at bits. thank you for writing it. :)
Death By Insanity chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Love it. I have been going back in time these last few months and finding all of these stories from the good days is amazing!
Myriamj chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Great history, really. I love it; i love the descriptions, i love the characters, i love the times of characters, i love all in this history.
Thanks for write it.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Alright, I couldn't review again, or edit my review, but I realized that in my indulgence of this story I had completely forgotten your opening author's note...

YOU WROTE THIS DRUNK!? Holy hand grenades! You have some sick-mad talent and I'm hoping you grab hold of that talent and never EVER let it go! You are beyond fantastic. Keep that in mind. Always.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
By any chance, did you follow me around in college? Because - aside from the obvious Helga and Arnold history and her tutoring him in high school - this is almost EXACTLY me and my husband our freshman year of college.

The small college campus, the stupid beds being longer than normal twin beds, getting kicked out of my dorm room and spending the nights in his instead (I swear, I spent more nights sleeping in his bed than my own :P ), innocently spooning with each other and pretending there was nothing going on, that awkward "Did he mean to grope me" moment first thing in the morning, the failed attempts to escape his death grip on me while he slept... the whole thing!

Your story gave me butterflies and made my heart race, mostly because it's just a damn good story, but partially because you reminded me of my courtship with my husband.

The details of this story - of what college life TRULY is like - were spot on and brought be back to those "glory days" even though they were a decade ago.

I also loved the poetic repetition of "Her sheets don't fit. It's stupid. She knows it. Her roommate knows it. Their RA knows it too. / His sweatpants don't fit. It's stupid. She knows it. He knows it. She's pretty sure his neighbors know it too. / Her sheets fit."
It was a fantastic way to bring the story together and full circle. I also chuckled at the actual wording and spacing of those sentences. You clearly have a poetic mind.

Okay, enough rambling. Just know that I loved this story and it's TOTALLY going in my faves!
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aww. loved it
Twisted-Azure-Sun chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was very cute and such a smooth read! I am godawful when it comes to skimming stories but I can happily tell you that I read it ALL! I really loved your writing style!

I also like how you easily depicted them as more mature because that made it more convincing that they were obviously older. Thank you for writing and posting this!
Don'tForgetILoveYou chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loveeeeeeeeeeeee
Felix02 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Love! So glad to see their relationship in college. :)
iHeartJB chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was so cute! Haha, I loved it :)
twilightfucker chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love you. That's how amazing this is. Why oh why did I not read it soon. Jeez every little awkward reality bitten moment, every struggle every perfectly placed memory molding into present. Just perfection.
Sookdeo chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww that was short and sweet. It's better as a one shot
Azure129 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow...it's actually been a while since I've read some HA! stuff and I've just gotta say thank you for this. It was really wonderful, cute but at the same time sexy, very real and very creative, and it made me flash back to some really good times :) Great fic!

Thank you!

Azure129 aka Jenna
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You are seriously starting to become my most fav writer for Hey Arnold. Even though you wrote this when you were drunk...I have to admit this is a great story. Too bad there wasn't a lemon in it lol. However I'd like to see another chapter of how it might go for them...going back to Hillwood and everyone finding out that they are dating now. O.O that would be a fic to read! Anyway good job like always!