Reviews for XL Twin Bed
AtomicAdri chapter 1 . 1/8
I really REALLY liked this story. It was really cute and adorable and I love how they still act like little kids even when they’re in college. I can’t believe you wrote this drunk lol
Cabforcutie chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
You are so good. I love all of your stories. Great writing, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Wow this was great for a drunk story lol
B chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
OHMYGODTHISISTHEBESTSTORYIHAVEEVERREADOHMYGOODNESSSSSSS
B chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
OHMYGODTHISISTHEBESTSTORYIHAVEEVERREADOHMYGOODNESSSSSSS
asiastana chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
AHHHHHHHH

THIS WAS AMAZING. I LOVED IT!
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
That worked so very well. Thank you!
MYimaginationForyou chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Just discovered this AMAZING FIC! Was really sweet..
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Awesome story! Please continue writing...
kindakukukat chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was fantastic! A couple grammatical errors but nothing too obnoxious. You did a fabulous job writing this.
Sweetanjleyz chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Great story! Loved the ending! :)
Marie Allen chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I've read this story multiple times over the last 8? months and I cannot believe I have never reviewed it before now! I love this story. It's cute, funny, sentimental... Arnold isn't quite that dense... ;)

I really like that she's not super angry like a lot of authors write her as. Thanks for writing it!
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
When I read what the story is about...well...I knew it was going to be a matter of time before those two came together. Just did not know when? But I liked how you built it up with a few flashbacks. Good story.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
this is an abolsutely beautiful and fantastic story - i honestly teared up at bits. thank you for writing it. :)
Death By Insanity chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Love it. I have been going back in time these last few months and finding all of these stories from the good days is amazing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »