Reviews for Omitted Memories
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 10 . 1/12
Wow. Just wow.
I can't wait for more! :D
tjw242 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Holy shit woman, this is freaking awesome. About time someone addressed the government thing, and you couldn't have done it better :3 Waiting for an update?
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
This is amazing! I really hope you continue this . I only have one thing: I just thought of this as I was reading. Norman wet himself in the machine and then just forgot about it. Wouldn't that chafe and hurt when he would walk or anything. IDK, just a thought. You could even make a little thing out of it where Norman fearfully asks a guard for a clean pair of pants and he says no but later Howard makes him bring him a new pair of jeans and boxers of whatever and he won't leave so Norman had to awkwardly change under the bed or something. I really don't know, I just thought of that... Well, anyway, good job, Bravo, and good luck with writers block! :)
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
This story is really good! Please work on the next chapter really soon.
sauara chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Such a beautiful story
TeamEtharahRules chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Hi. I just read all of the chapters. I love it so much. Pleasr update soon
Aqua468 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
THANK GOODNESS, YOU'RE ALIVE!
honeybear1200 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Yay, you're not dead! Thanks for continuing this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Make more plz
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Update update update!,pweeeeeasee I love it! I think it's a very well thought out story.
Aqua468 chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss ssssssssse update! I absolutely cannot wait for more! This is an awesome story!
AnonymousAndrea chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
So it was to reproduce normans abilities! Best chapter so far. That 'Howard' guy is plain crazy! :) Cant wait for the next chapter.
A.A
Can agatha interact with other ghosts in new york, or the ones who died at sea? Cause that'd be interesting.
AnonymousAndrea chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Pretty good so far. Looks like Normans family has given up when he needed them the most. :'( Stay strong Norman!
AnonymousAndrea chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Nice touch with Norman being in europe. I am exited to see haw agatha will get there to rescue Norman. By the way, is eurosciene trying to replicate normans abillities, or understand and further study them?
Hope I find out.