Reviews for Omitted Memories
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 9 . 3/5
This is amazing! I really hope you continue this . I only have one thing: I just thought of this as I was reading. Norman wet himself in the machine and then just forgot about it. Wouldn't that chafe and hurt when he would walk or anything. IDK, just a thought. You could even make a little thing out of it where Norman fearfully asks a guard for a clean pair of pants and he says no but later Howard makes him bring him a new pair of jeans and boxers of whatever and he won't leave so Norman had to awkwardly change under the bed or something. I really don't know, I just thought of that... Well, anyway, good job, Bravo, and good luck with writers block! :)
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/9
This story is really good! Please work on the next chapter really soon.
sauara chapter 2 . 1/11
Such a beautiful story
TeamEtharahRules chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Hi. I just read all of the chapters. I love it so much. Pleasr update soon
Aqua468 chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
THANK GOODNESS, YOU'RE ALIVE!
honeybear1200 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Yay, you're not dead! Thanks for continuing this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Make more plz
Guest chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Update update update!,pweeeeeasee I love it! I think it's a very well thought out story.
Aqua468 chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss ssssssssse update! I absolutely cannot wait for more! This is an awesome story!
AnonymousAndrea chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
So it was to reproduce normans abilities! Best chapter so far. That 'Howard' guy is plain crazy! :) Cant wait for the next chapter.
A.A
Can agatha interact with other ghosts in new york, or the ones who died at sea? Cause that'd be interesting.
AnonymousAndrea chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Pretty good so far. Looks like Normans family has given up when he needed them the most. :'( Stay strong Norman!
AnonymousAndrea chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Nice touch with Norman being in europe. I am exited to see haw agatha will get there to rescue Norman. By the way, is eurosciene trying to replicate normans abillities, or understand and further study them?
Hope I find out.
Pandakeen chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Holy crap, I love this story!
Can't wait until the next chapter! .
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
This is really intense! Even if it seems like Norman wont be able to escape, that boss is just scary and doesnt care how much he uses Norman. Oo Cant wait to see what happens next.
InvaderL chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Huh... Now I'm confused...