Reviews for Starship 2: The New Rangers
JinxedJaguar chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
This was a great story, I wish there was more.
pottermore2917 chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
um... i really like the story but... isn't it a little weird that they split up in to groups of 3 and 5? instead of 4? and the only two trained rangers (taz and ryder) come on the same group, leaving a hole team with only 3 persons and no adult rangers? that all :)

i really like the story though! i just thought that, that was a little strange :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
OMDWG! The feels! Is Chapter 17 the end of the story?
this url does not exist chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
feels.
TonksReincarnation chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
NO! SEBASTIAN! Oh this got all sad :( I can't believe that Sebastian was working for Vixenna this whole time! I feel so bad for him and now he's probably dead!
This chapter took the story through quite a turn! I hope Valentine can get them all safe now!
Great job!
Dr.Space-Claw Jr chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
this is perfection! I can completely imagine this. Well done!
TonksReincarnation chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
Ah, the dreaded Vixenna! I forgot that I knew that was coming! Can't wait!
Angel chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
That s**t going down better be some good s**t!
Dr.Space-Claw Jr chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
do they know link's dad is a bug? Other than taz?
TonksReincarnation chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Another great chapter! I feel a little bit for Valentine now. No one deserves to go through that! Also liked the incorporation of the song at the end there :)
TonksReincarnation chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Ooooooooo! Scary dagger! Why would they ever trusted a kid with something like that? I guess we will see! Also really curious as to what this mission is!
Angel chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
oh..god..that was wow ;-;
Angel chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
omg...what happened to Up! WHAT HAPPENED TO UP! ;-; DON'T LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER! PLEASE
Angel chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
I LOVE THIS! Please continue soooonnn :)
Dr.Space-Claw Jr chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
i actually love story! Please continue!