Reviews for A Midnight Visit
catspats31 chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling only, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as AdultFanfiction or Archive Of Our Own.
Kaline Reine chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Awww, that was such a sweet ending! But really sad. I enjoyed this story a lot and it was very interesting, and well-written too. c: Great work!
Kaline Reine chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
This chapter made me giggle a lot, it was so funny! Nice job, hahaha... c:
Kaline Reine chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Oh wow... This was so beautiful and well-written. I like the realistic approach to it, not many fics have this kind of quality. Very interesting story. I love it! :D Definitely got me hooked.
Somethewildthing chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
What a great fic! Love AcexVivi so much and this story had everything. Humor, Romance and a sad but not too sad end.
LadyLuckRogue chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I'm a diehard ZoNa fan but I love Ace as a character and any crazy pairing people team him up with. This might be a crack pairing...but you did this SO well...and it was SO heartbreaking at the end...

I really do hope that Ace's legacy, his bloodline lived on somehow and this...It helped that a bit.

BRILLIANT job. This story really does deserve WAY more reviews and publicity.
ClumsyPinkTiger chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This is really a little gem. It deserves many more favorites and reviews than it has, crack-pairing and all. Poor Ace.
puruku chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Poor Ace, but that's what he gets...
Arisa20 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice work! :)
I'm looking forward for the next chapter(s)! ;)