Reviews for Backup
Crucis chapter 12 . 8/1
Please tell me this has not been abandoned?
CrazyPedantic chapter 1 . 7/25
I've just read through your whole story in one sitting, it's quite interesting. However it's the terrorist plot and the consequences of 'Dead Air' that is interesting. Plotting the death of a team mate, corruption, faking your death, all the stuff of a good crime/thriller novel. The Tony/Gibbs relationship on the other hand doesn't come off as believable to me. It feels forced and there hasn't been enough build-up of their friendship or their working relationship and then bam suddenly there's sex dreams and kissing. Having Gibbs thoughts that he's a bastard to Tony because of his feelings is a good start, but there it just stopped. I had difficulty interpreting their motivations and feelings. While your notes have said this is more about the Tony/Gibbs relationship than your terrorist cell/plot/storyline, it's the latter that has had more focus, development and in my opinion the better writing. One thing you should probably go and edit is FLECT, it's actually FLETC - Federal Law Enforcement Training Centre.(or center, for those not using British spellings.) I hope this has come off as constructive feedback and not being trollish, because I can at times be rather blunt and when writing, it could be read as being rude.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 12 . 7/20
.luv it update sssssssss#sssssseoon
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 7/8
I hope you update this sometime.
Brilliant pastiche of a badfic!
Lee1234 chapter 12 . 6/9
Please update when you can need to know what happens next
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 12 . 3/1
Hey, I know it's been awhile, but is there anymore to this story? Love the plot twists and turns and the progression of Tony and Jethro's relationship. Hate to see a good story go unfinished.
Allpau1 chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Please finish this
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
I've enjoyed this so far. Hope to read more one day soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
are you going to add a new chapter or have you stopped writhing. i hope not that would be a shame
Lee1234 chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Please update when you can need to know what happens next great story
heather chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
please continue this story, its very interesting and i love suspenceful stories, i also love the fact that ziva has turned into such a bitch, and that mcgee is a pompous ass, thank you for this interesting new take on this story. im also glad that you made gibbs more understanding and supportive of tony, im also glad that you made tony and gibbs a couple. its great.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Dead air is in season 8
loretta537 chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
I miss this story, please update it soon
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
David would show up late or leave before he gave them permission. Then they started turning in paperwork late. They then started questioning every order he gave. In frustration he ordered them like you and they finally did as they were told. It came obvious that the only way they would follow an order was if he acted like you. Soon they were all telling him how he wasn't Gibbs and then Abby started joining in. She made sure to tell him that he would never be as good as you and even started stalling on the evidence he gave her. Not enough to cause problems but were it was noticeable that she was doing it deliberately. Though she later cleaned up her act. I-"

And they dared to call HIM unprofessional?!