Reviews for Backup
Allpau1 chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Please finish this
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
I've enjoyed this so far. Hope to read more one day soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2016
are you going to add a new chapter or have you stopped writhing. i hope not that would be a shame
Lee1234 chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Please update when you can need to know what happens next great story
heather chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
please continue this story, its very interesting and i love suspenceful stories, i also love the fact that ziva has turned into such a bitch, and that mcgee is a pompous ass, thank you for this interesting new take on this story. im also glad that you made gibbs more understanding and supportive of tony, im also glad that you made tony and gibbs a couple. its great.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Dead air is in season 8
loretta537 chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
I miss this story, please update it soon
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
David would show up late or leave before he gave them permission. Then they started turning in paperwork late. They then started questioning every order he gave. In frustration he ordered them like you and they finally did as they were told. It came obvious that the only way they would follow an order was if he acted like you. Soon they were all telling him how he wasn't Gibbs and then Abby started joining in. She made sure to tell him that he would never be as good as you and even started stalling on the evidence he gave her. Not enough to cause problems but were it was noticeable that she was doing it deliberately. Though she later cleaned up her act. I-"

And they dared to call HIM unprofessional?!
wytygr chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
"self important little sh*t" is the best descripter of Tim McGee i've ever read.
bjq chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE SOON
greeneyes.110 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Greetings,
Thank you for writing a wonderful story. I hope to see it complete someday.

Lynette.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Has this been abandoned? I'd love to see more of it.
cindythechef chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Oh man this is really good. Any chance in finishing this?
tenajens chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
Hi, are you going to finish this story? It's great and I hope you do. Thanks for sharing.
Calgal48 chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Just finished chapters 1 - 12 and am wondering if you plan to return to this story, which I am enjoying. Please don't leave us hanging. Really want to see how everything turns out.