Reviews for Nornir
Axel546 chapter 30 . 10/9
I have to mention that he spent years reading his story in the shadows (Muajajajaja) and I have never dared to tell you that it is a development of characters and history is very awesome .The only thing I should add are applause (bravo)Please upgrade soon u.u
Lily chapter 30 . 7/18
Oh will you please update. ...or you will keep me waiting. I can't wait till kai and A2 come together...
Desires of Autumn Leaves chapter 30 . 7/15
There! I finally completed the thirty Chapters!
And I feel like dancing! There had been so many hurdles in my reading this fic... So many obstacles... But I finally finished it! My gosh I just to throw a party for that! I was waiting for this day! I finished thirty Chapters of this amazing story!

Sorry but I really am very excited. Ok moving on to the story, Boris, Barthez, Dr. K...? These guys are volunteering for the space mission? I mean THESE hard core villains really had a change of heart?

And the scenes... Every subplot and character history is awesome and thanks to your explanations everytime, we love reading this story. Besides, when are you gonna tell us about Elena's grudge? I mean, why she is against A2? You did mention about it a little but I guess it's gonna take time before actual details will be released. Now, upload the next chapter fast!
Your Reader chapter 30 . 7/11
Hi, will you update soon? Really like this story
Autumn chapter 19 . 6/25
Hey! Desires of Autumn Leaves here. Sorry but it's too late night here, and I don't want to log in :P
Anyways, that aside, the ACTION SCENE! from the day you mentioned Nymph I was looking forward to it! So delighted to read it! I guess the whole problem was created by Elena...
Fight and action scenes are quite hard to write as we don't always know what and what not to describe there keeping the pace alive. So I would say, you wrote it very well and it was very understanding. Well done!
Master of Ventrue chapter 3 . 6/21
As I said before in the first chapter's review, I'm reading this for the second time through to catch up with the long hiatus this story took. Since I do remember some of the events that happen later on in the story, I just want to comment that the very conditions added into the contract by A2 here are incredibly clever. In my first read, I seriously did not catch it.
Master of Ventrue chapter 1 . 6/21
So...when I read this story before, I never really was into reviewing. Was also less literate too back then, but I just noticed this one-shot you started off with is actually a deconstruction of the enthusiasm and love shounen characters have for fields that they can't make a living with. It's even canonically emphasized in this case because the whole last arc of G-Revolution was about making sure Beyblade never has a pro league to commercialize the sport, yet the main characters are almost married to the idea of playing spinning tops. I was just wondering if you deconstructed on purpose or if it was by accident...
Desires of Autumn Leaves chapter 12 . 6/20
That is bad! I thought A2 would help him but she vanished in thin air at the last moment!

Sorry for not reviewing. Actually I was so hooked in reading that like always, I forgot there is also a review button somewhere. I really appreciate your writing skills. Especially the way you always describe confusions and thoughts and turmoils and feelings of the characters.

Oh yes I got to know her name ;)

Till this chapter, I have a strong feeling that A2 and Linnea are sisters. The cousin sister who helped Linnea's doctor when she was small... I guess that was A2 - first, because of their resemblance and second, because of the earrings and pendant.

Now thinking about it, A2 is of course a mysterious genius and I guess her absence can be related to the project somehow ... Whatever, I am off to read the next chapter. Though you write very long chapters, it doesn't matter as long as they can keep the readers interested till the end :)
ranjan597 chapter 10 . 6/18
Hey I didn't mean to say that
It's not that I am really bothered even if you add Linnea in the story ...
But I really loved A2 from a start and so it makes me feel a bit bad when I read against A2...
Well your story really conversation me a lot...
And if you feel bad then a plenty of sorry from the core of my Heart
Delirium1015 chapter 30 . 6/17
It was a great move pointing out that not everyone can see beyblades. However, I had the impression A2 could see them this entire time so this bit was kind of a surprise for me. Also I feel like Kai could have kissed her this chapter. I mean...less than an inch...come on!

As for the latter half, while I'm happy you addressed my concerns, it feels like Linnea should have probed A2 further for answers. I get that it is one hell of an odd question though. And is that all of the bad guys assembled in one place?

By the way, I'm happy you seem to update regularly again. :)
babyli chapter 30 . 6/17
hi
started reading this last week. love characterization. really love the creativity too. you say you did not want to write just a school story but first half where it was just kai's school problems was a lot of fun. second half was creative and still good with lots of reveals but elena feels cliche because you have 30 ch but no good explanation for why elena hates A2 and hopes to kill her. readers need to know that for this story to be even better. but good job otherwise. it is interesting to see boris and other bad guys enter the story. love this story and cant wait to see update. :)
Desires of Autumn Leaves chapter 5 . 6/16
Haha XD That was amazingly hilarious. I like this girl A2. And Kai Hiwatari handing a blank quiz ? Haha XD Tyson must see that :P

I guess he, by now must know the girl's name as he kept the cat with him and the cat's collar had her name on it. Only if she didn't remove it...
ChihuahuaPup chapter 30 . 6/15
Hey!

The "will they or won't they?" kinda stuff between Kai and A2 is almost getting too much for me to handle now, hope something ends up happening, fast! I'd still like it more if something happened with Kai and Linnea though, however briefly.

It was nice to see A2 embrace some kind of awe in this chapter, kinda like seeing a wild animal for the 1st time or something except it was a bit-beast. Certainly brought out some of her human side this chapter.

Hmm, I'd like to hear more about Elena and this "Dr. K". Got a feeling those 2 could trade insults for a while... What was her actual name though? One sure cones to mind.

Well done and cya next chapter!

P.s I get sad when a chapter ends :( :(
Brillerai chapter 30 . 6/15
I really liked these lines: "Why does your beyblade break the law of energy conservation?" and "Are you implying that there's a spirit animal living inside your spinning top that magically breaks a well established law of physics?" Lol. Just...lol. Reminds me a little of yugioh abridged.

but that asid, I thought this chapter had a really cute KaixA2 moment. maybe Kai's finally starting to win A2 over?

And dam, Linnea finally asked A2 directly about her suspicions. the drama and tension...
As for the last bit, seems a bunch of canon villains are joining in too.
Desires of Autumn Leaves chapter 2 . 6/15
Hahaha XD
Poor Kai is obviously paying for his reckless behavior ;) i just started tk read this fic as per my promise, and honestly, this is a lot more interesting than I anticipated by reading the summary.
Let's move a bit further ;)