Reviews for Nornir
NachtSchatten chapter 25 . 7/26
This story is just so full of surprises. I love it! I expected a rescue, I did not expect a hijacked concert. If that witch was A2, I think it was really sweet of her to make it o Linnea could perform. And I am glad for Linnea, what a crappy day so far indeed. At least one thing this day went right for her.
ChihuahuaPup chapter 25 . 7/23
Great chapter. Its nice to see A2's caring side as she reflects on the parallels between her real life situation and that of the animes, that random fan girl seems to have taught A2 something about herself.

Moving on to the cargo ship scene. It was suspensful at times but I expected more, maybe some bullets flying, a more physical confrontation, I never felt like either Linnea or Kai where in real danger. I understand the villain didnt want to risk getting injured etc, but it seems he whimpered off rather soon.

To finish, I do enjoy the great character development you have going for the main trio and getting deeper into their personalities and feelings. Especially A2! I enjoying seeing Linnea have some happier moments too like making it back in time for her performance.

Keep up the great work and effort, see you next chapter :)
Shaj95 chapter 25 . 7/23
That chapter was awesome! Haha to be honest, the mysterious singer at the concert/Euterpe story/ Kai hearing the music which he SEEMS to recognize... Was even more suspense filled and thrilling than the battle to save Linnea. It really had me biting my nails because as soon as the confusion started, I had a hunch about wat was going on. But more than that it's about wat Kai and Linnea will learn from this.

Also, please don't let A2 turn out to be a genetically modified machine like Zeo! :( The whole Euterpe story is really scaring me about A2 and the plot of the story regarding her fate. Though, simultaneously it was cool to see the way it affected her in the way it was similar to her, Kai and Linnea.

That being said, it was a really fun chapter to read and can't wait for the next one! Good luck!
Shaj95 chapter 24 . 7/2
OH MY GODDDD. I RANDOMLY DECIDED TO CHECK AFTER MONTHS, LIKE I SPECIFICALLY GOOGLED THE STORY ITSELF. When it said 'updated 22nd June' I was like... please don't say "I've decided not to continue this story..." but when I saw a new chapter I literally flipped.

I started reading it from the beginning again to refresh what's happening. The story is going really well and the last bit of this chapter reminded of the time when Zoe's father tells him about his 'secret'. Quite interesting to see that whatever it is, it would only delay Elena from targetting her, which means an incentive is still there regardless of the completion of their project.

I, personally, think Kai and A2 have more chemistry and would be cuter if they turn out, but the whole triangle with Linnea is just brilliant, especially cause we seem to think they're related and A2 seems to sacrifice her interests for others.

Lastly, really missed your updates loads, it's great to have you back, your writing is as good as ever. Really want to continue following the story. It's okay that you had a delay, the fact that you continued rather than dropping it as many others have, really means a lot to us as readers. Great chapter once again, really looking forward to the next one!
SMRA chapter 24 . 6/24
He-Hey.. Long time. The chapter was quite good. But it seemed shorter than usual. but you had your reasons. 5/5. Looking forward for the next one. :)
NachtSchatten chapter 24 . 6/22
Hello!

I used to read beyblade fanfics a lot more but only come check this fandom occasionally now, but your story is really good! I read the whole thing since I found it this morning and I just could not stop until the last chapter. I love the character development for A2, she is my favorite character. Kai also seems to change a little in this story, and I really like that actually. It makes him feel a lot more realistic than just staying the same as when he was 13-15 or 14-16 all the time. Especially since he is supposed to be older in this story. I also feel bad for Linnea. She just seem to get left out all the time. :(

I really want to know what A2's father told her sister. As or how you are writing, I think it is fine, but please do not take 2 years to update or I will forget about this story by then!
GermanSheperdDog chapter 24 . 6/21
Ah... I wonder what the badass father could of said to Elena.. it sure as hell shut her up! I hope Linnea will be ok, things really dont go her way :(Im liking the guy who seems to be playing the villain right now, who would of thought anyone could be on par (or better) than A2 like that.

Overall another great chapter, looking forward to my next fix of Nornir!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/31/2015
Hi,
Are you still going to continue this?

We missed you :(
SMRA chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
An awesome chapter.. woww.. Linnea's thoughts.. just wow.. As always, 5/5.. Dont think I'm lazy.. Or shy for that matter.. Because if i started typing about how awesome the chapters are & review it, I would either have no words to say or I'd run out of words to say..
Hellhound2608 chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
AN UPDATE! YESSSS!

Woohoo! I am so glad to read a new chapter from you! Hey you don't have to worry about it! Your writing skills are still incredible! I just love how you put all that humor during the measuring part. Teehee this goes to show that Kai is still human and gets a little uhh... Off.. With those kinds of things X3 I'm glad you made him gentlemanly enough not to steal a glance while they were fiddling with A2's bra though ;) Kai's sense of control is still there. But of course, it's quite difficult to actually control what the mind thinks ;) Poor Kai hahaha (I feel so mean for laughing).

Man I could feel the tension and drama when A2 asked about the flower.. Thanks for maintaining a slow yet steady pace with their realization of feelings though. It makes things more realistic with Kai and A2 denying or at least hiding their feelings and all because of their reserved personalities :3 I like where this is going. You rarely find good KaixOC fics these days that are realistic and not "too forced." Truth be told, I rarely read those because of their tendency to be like that. D: You are actually my most favorite KaixOC fic writer :3 Keep it up! It's time to save poor Linnea! X3

Can't wait for your next update :'3
BadmanTing chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
An update... An UPDATE... OH MY GOD THERE'S AND UPDATE!
Okay I best calm down now...
I'm so glad you're back! Thank you!
Anyway about the chapter...
Well it's just awesome like usual! Where do I even start?
The costume part was a bit meh... Until A2 was being measured xD Sucks for Linnea, seems to her like Kai and A2 are very close, especially when he chose to leave with A2. Then again... They are getting closer, I can feel it. All those hints, I wonder how long it will take for them to finally admit it. Linnea is definitely having a bad day, and I had those weird feeling from before that maybe something bad would happen to her. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Oh yeh...
Does Kai like big boobs? LOL
Delirium1015 chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
Oh finally, you're finally back. What happened to you? But I'm glad you updated again. This chapter was long but funny (at least at some parts). Poor Linnea...First the soda...Then the...I feel so bad for her. Why are they targeting her anyway? I know it's been a while but I thought those guys were supposed to be after A2? And Kai...he has the courage to face the toughest beyblading opponents but not the strength to...oh lol.
akin 'to38 chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
This surely is interesting esp the part where Kai was distracted while Linnea's friend is getting A2's body measure. And the comment! Oh My God! gave me a good laugh! Ha ha ha.. I hope to see more KaixA2 moments but it seems there will be a BIG ACTION coming.. 4.5 for the chapter :)
Brillerai chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
OMG what took you so long!?

Welcome back anyway :) Just glad you wrote another chapter. and don't worry, your writing skills are still exponentially better than certain lol writers who were around a few months ago.

Anyway, some points/opinions of this chapter:
1. Linnea sure hangs around some...not so smart company...
2. Lol at Milly's drunk friends. Seriously? "friendly home chemistry?"...
3. Poor Linnea. just not her day, eh?

And i'm speechless about the discussion A2 had with Kai. Seemed like maybe she was giving him a bit of a tip thouh. Still can't imagine a world run by robots on unlimited supply of energy...then again...Julius Caesar and Charlemagne prob never thought humans could fly (on planes) or talk using cell phones.

Now why didn't those goons try to get Linnea before she went inside and only tried as she was leaving?

update soon with my answer! xD (pretty pls)
Shaj95 chapter 23 . 5/11/2014
You have no idea how happy I am to see this story updated. I've been checking for an update regularly since ages! Anyway.. the story is back on track! Great chapter. No need to worry about how its written. I like the hints coming from Kai and A2 about their feelings for each other. Also like the way A2 is opening up to others. Things really don't seem to be going Linnea's way. Will she be rescued? Can't wait! :) 4.5/5