Reviews for Their Dreams: A Shinobi and Summoner!
ZeroLink21 chapter 6 . 3/28
good stuff hope to see an update soon therwise keep up the good work
Kavell Anderson chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
please continue this story
Ultimate Challenge writer chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS GREAT STORY SOON
Ramen junky chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
a gem that can buy what? three mountens? great work by the way. went by by. but why?
Kotetsu Bushido chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Another great chapter, but there were some mistakes. I won't point them out, because you might not want me too, and I don't want to be an ass. Most weren't a big deal anyway, but one was annoying...
Anywho! This was a sweet little, fluffy, warm, tingly chapter _
Hmmm, nothing much else to say, except I am wondering why Lulu changed even though Chappu will be fine. But I'm sure you'll explain that.
labeled5150 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I could of tol dick but then it wouldn't be funny anyways just wanna say great story
flame55 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This is great cant wait for more
killercroc chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
'I decided to hold off on the explanation for Chappu's revival for one reason. I'm a bit of a dick.'

But no one can say you aren't honest.
Macilnar chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Well, Chappu got a better deal than in canon. Also liking the back and forth with Naruto and Yuna.
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Yuna looks good in that
shunshinking chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
will yuna learn to use guns on the trip or no?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Great job so far, love the way it's coming along. But Chappu should be Dead... or at least become a Unsent much like Seymour was in that he can become a Fiend. I would love to see Naruto and the Others eventually face off with Chappu who the once thought was dead You can even replace the crappy Chocobo Eater Battle with Chappu like he's been waiting for them at the Mi-hen Highroad. Have Naruto get the Brotherhood much later.
flame55 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012