Reviews for Downton Abbey & Zombies
Boulouzou chapter 45 . 4/6/2019
Oh mon Dieu ! J'adore cette histoires. :)

J'ai toujours voulue voir une histoire qui mélanges Downton Abbey avec l'univers des Zombies.

J'aime Edith dans cette histoires. Elle apprend à conduire et à tirer avec Tom. J'aime tellement leurs relations ensembles, une si belle amitiés. J'aurais aimé qu'ils la développes plus dans le "canon".

J'espère qu'Edith trouvera le bonheur un jour.

Pauvre William qui est mort.

Je retiens mon souffle face à tout les morts de cette histoires. J'ai hâte de voir se que tu prépare pour la suite des personnages.

Et bien sur j'aime beaucoup, comment t'écrit Tom et Sybil.

Mon Dieu ! Ma pauvre Cora, malgré tout les efforts d'O'brien pour protégée Cora, elle à été mordue. Je me demande se qui va lui arrivées, si elle va survivre ou non. J'aime toujours autant O'Brien. Il n'y a rien d'autre qui compte que de protégée sa maîtresse.

Je retiens mon soffle face à se qu'il va se passer pour Cora. Si j'amais elle meurt. Es-ce que tu vas tuer aussi O'brien? C'est sens doute la meilleure fin pour son personnage ; elle ne pourrait pas survivre si Cora meure.
Guest chapter 45 . 3/16/2018
This is such a great, original and epic story and it would be such a shame if it ended on hiatus.
quinn2219 chapter 13 . 9/16/2017
The world's gone to shit and O'Brien still has time for her schemes? Fucking hell.
MollyMack chapter 45 . 8/15/2017
Oh, no, you simply cannot do this to me! I've told myself and told myself that I should not begin stories that were not complete, because at this late date they were surely abandoned, but I've read all your stories, some more than once, and I was so intrigued by the Downton/zombies concept that I decided to ... bet on you. And after I read "Shipper Battle Cry", I believed that, truly, for Tom and Sybil fans this couple would live on forever. "In our writing", you said. So, unless a Walker killed your muse, I'm begging you to get back in the saddle and finish this story! Please!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/24/2017
Omg please continue this fanfiction! It's original and addicting and I need more of it!
shirley7097 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
This story is amazing! Please continue.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 45 . 5/12/2017
Hi :)

I know it's been a while, but I must say this is always a treat to reread this story. And, while I hope one day there's another update, I love what's already been written. Thank you for that!

Rosa Clearwater
Guest chapter 45 . 4/28/2017
This story is amazing! Who knew that zombies and Downton Abbey would go together so well?
Guest chapter 45 . 3/2/2017
... I'm so amazed by this story. It's one if the few, really decent Downton Abbey fanfics out there, and incredibly original too! At the beginning, it was a lot like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which I also adore. I love the complexity of the plut, and the fact that you kept the numerous characters that interact with each other and change each others lives without meaning too, which is really what Downton is about. I would love it if you could continue this intriguing story, and I have another request: please, please, more M&M romance! They are my absolute favorite and I just feel it's going so slowly, which is an agonizing torture... :) I really hope you continue to write, because it is worth it.
Littletravelerbug chapter 45 . 12/11/2016
I found this story a couple of days ago and couldn't stop reading it. I know it's not likely, but it'd be awesome if you could finish it. I never thought The Walking Dead could come together with Downton Abbey so well, but you did it.
kayjay triquetra chapter 45 . 8/16/2016
Found this story after reading We are the Bransons: Heaven in Hell, and so pleased I did, what a great story - Downton Abbey with action, compelling! Much as I loved DA there wasnt always much going on towards the end and there is nothing like some high action drama to add lots of added dimensions to the characters. I see it has been a while since this story was updated but I do hope it is on a hiatus rather than a permanent migration...as always so impressed with your writing and find the characters so engaging, and so excited about what happens next that went to bed fanfiction-ing your fanfiction!
2merryann chapter 45 . 8/12/2016
Very interesting melding of the two storylines. I hope you are able to continue!
eliphya chapter 45 . 6/15/2016
So I finally finished this a while ago but haven't been able to write you a review. Since its been a while I don't quite remember all the things I wanted to say but I'll try at least.

I never really enjoyed anything with zombies and never really saw the appeal to it but I think now I get it. It was so thrilling whenever they crossed paths with zombies and kicked major ass.

The plot is exciting and has great twists, I found myself reading this at 2 or 3 in the morning my eyes hurting from tiredness but incapable of putting my phone away. You did such a good job in incorporating all the Downton characters into the story. Everyone has their role to play and even when I'm biased towards Tom/Sybil, I enjoyed finding out how different the characters deal with the situation they are in.

I was stunned how well Downton and Zombies go together. The fusion of these two completely different universes didn't feel odd at all, when I thought that it definitely would. All of them fit their roles so well and somehow it makes sense.

I have to admit I found myself groaning more than once because of Robert (and Carson at times but mostly Robert). He is just so aggravating. I do know why he acts that why and he is very much in character in my opinion but still... ugh!
And Richard is even worse than on the tv show.

I was so weirded out when Larry appeared and he wasn't a complete tool but nice. I was waiting for the moment for him to reveal his true colors and finally he was an ass in the end again.

There is no need for me to say that I love Tom and Sybil together, you know that. Their storyline in this is wonderful, I love it and enjoyed it very very much. Just everything from how they bond over shooting lessons to, fall in love without even realizing and protect each other from dangers.

I'm a little disappointed that there was no Branson reunion and since you haven't updated this story in a long time I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to. But this is still an awesome story and I can reassure you I'll come back more than once to reread.
Pomegrate Seeds chapter 45 . 1/23/2016
This is a brilliant, well-written and compelling story. You do the characters justice; they are never out of character once! And the subtle ties to the events in the Walking Dead flow so well with this *actually-quite-plausible-WWI-chemical-warfare-consequence* scenario. I'm a lover of all things Sybil/Tom and their dynamic here is something to rally around! In fact, will probably be going to check your other stories...

Please do update soon! Sir Richard at the elm does not bode well for this capsizing ship!
Magfreak chapter 45 . 11/25/2015
Another great chapter. Really loved the confrontation between Tom and Sybil-it felt very true to where they both are as characters. I'm still dying to know what everyone will say when the truth about Cora really does come out. I don't know if this is totally wild speculation, but I have a feeling that Mary will be glad for Tom being around when Richard goes full-on evil. Thanks for the update!