Reviews for Downton Abbey & Zombies
shana.rose chapter 44 . 11/5/2015
YAY! Finally have the time to catch up! Oh man soo much happened I don't know where to begin! Ugh Robert flirting with Jane while his wife is struggling through the zombification process gross. For once I'm on O'Briens side. And oooooh Carson and Hughes going toe to toe on the Branson issue! I'm really looking forward to see how that goes! Especially since Sybil isn't going to let him go easily ;)
I know Mary doesn't blame Anna so I hope Anna gets a chance to talk to her soon; they need to game plan what they are gonna do about Sir Richard. I'm looking forward to more of the Edith plot too!
smilingpepperonisgirl chapter 44 . 11/3/2015
Another thrilling chapter. I don't mind reading about gore and such - can't watch it however. Thank goodness for Mrs. Hughes. Always the voice of reason.
JChase chapter 44 . 11/3/2015
Oh wow, I just read that in less than a day and I can't wait to see what happens next. Your writing is excellent and everyone is so in character, well done! You're also really good at spreading the focus to give them fairly equal time (although I admit I am a massive Anna x Bates fan so any time there's a scene with one or both of them I can barely contain myself), and you've managed to weave the story lines all together wonderfully :)

Thanks for a great read, and I can't wait for more. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how Anna and Mary's next meeting goes!
Shrike176 chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
I am torn on this chapter.

I loved seeing Mrs. Hughes stand up to Carson, I could see the two of them at odds under the circumstances. Carson would cling ever more to the idea of serving the family when struggling through a time as horrible as this, but I like that their is still enough of the man remaining that it would hurt him to lose respect from someone he cares for so much.

The part with Anna and Bates was beautiful, you write those two very well. Nice to finally see them together when Bates isn't incoherent with pain or the two of them are facing impending death.

Also loved seeing Edith pushed into a stronger incarnation. Seeing her stand up to Mary like that was heartening.

The one issue I have is with Sybil. I could just barely imagine her agreeing to leave Tom being held at gun point if Mary, Edith and Tom all asked her to and Mrs. Hughes assured her it would be alright. I can't imagine her just rushing off to Matthew knowing Tom is most likely still being held at gunpoint facing either banishment or death. After everything they have been through, this just didn't seem right to me.

Overall, great chapter. Hope this gets updated soon as I really want to see how things resolve.
Laura03 chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
So glad you updated! :D Quick question: will we learn sth about mrs Crawley soon?
Darth Chelsie chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
I find your lack of Chelsie ... disturbing...
slaaneshissexxy chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
Too much pressure to handle. Can they pull through or will they unravel?
emoson666 chapter 44 . 11/1/2015
TOM BRANSON BETTER NOT BE VANISHED FROM DOWNTON ABBEY BECAUSE I WILL PERSONALLY GO OVER THERE AND SLAP ROBERT, CARON AND MARY FOR BEING TWATS. I'M BEING VERY SERIOUS IN HERE, MY DEAR, DON'T DOUBT IT A SECOND!

But other than that, this chapter was reaaaaaaaly good! The beginning with Jane Moors-whatever you spell that name was really interesting I think. Very, very intriguing ;p
I also loved how O'Brien was not amused by it. Sometimes I just really, really love O'Brien.

And Sybil being all defensive of her baby boy, that was pretty great too, I loved it! I swear these two will be the death of me :')

But I think my favourite part about this chapter was the last part because it was told from Edith's perspective, and that last fight she had with Mary was hella good. I'm all here for Edith growing strong!
Rap541 chapter 44 . 10/31/2015
Oh yeah, some awesome zombie fic! More please :)
magfreak chapter 43 . 10/4/2015
I read this ages ago, but totally forgot to review. Perhaps because I was so caught up in the INTENSITY. As always, you know how to keep people on the edge of their seats. Love Sybil being so resourceful even while injured, and I loved Tom recognizing her help. I can't remember if Edith knew about them, so I loved how they were so scared that when they come together again, they kiss without a second thought ;p

Can't wait for more. However long it takes :)
iroc2much2 chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
I love this story. Please make a sequel to this story or never let it end.
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This might be the greatest idea that has ever occurred in the history of ever!
shana.rose chapter 43 . 8/21/2015
GO SYBIL! She beat those walkers down AND helped Tom and Edith. Oh man but now Sybil's about to find out about her mom and the fact thwt Tom didn't tell her. And what on earth happened on the farm?!
sweetsandstoryz chapter 43 . 8/20/2015
Ahhhh! So good! I NEED more Sybil and Tom, please update ASAP!
Charitable Millionaire chapter 2 . 8/19/2015