Reviews for Downton Abbey & Zombies
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This might be the greatest idea that has ever occurred in the history of ever!
shana.rose chapter 43 . 8/21/2015
GO SYBIL! She beat those walkers down AND helped Tom and Edith. Oh man but now Sybil's about to find out about her mom and the fact thwt Tom didn't tell her. And what on earth happened on the farm?!
sweetsandstoryz chapter 43 . 8/20/2015
Ahhhh! So good! I NEED more Sybil and Tom, please update ASAP!
Charitable Millionaire chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
OMGGG
emoson666 chapter 43 . 8/19/2015
OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER WAS SO INTENSE ON SO MANY WAYS, I LOVED IT!
SYBIL WAS SO BADASS, AND YOU WERE RIGHT, I ADORED THE WAY SHE HANDLED THE SITUATION, SHE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY BY EVERYONE AROUND HER, THANKFULLY TO. HAS NEVER DOUBTED HER AND THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY THEY ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!
I loved that part where she played the piano to drag the monsters away from Tom and Edith so they would be able to use the car, and when he caught her, AND WHEN THEY KISSED, I LOVE IT WHEN THEY KISS! I am also very thankful for Edith not complaining about them kissing, I think we all know she approves of the relationship :p
And I actually really like O'Brien in this story, she may be a bitter woman, but she cares so much about Cora and I love it.

I love this so much, thank you so much for updating!
Rap541 chapter 43 . 8/19/2015
See, now I just want more :D
pies'n'lies chapter 43 . 8/19/2015
Oh my gosh, YES! An update to what is probably my favourite Downton fic! It was amazing - definitely worth the wait.
hehehe so now Edith knows about Tom and Sybil... I wonder when the rest will figure it out. Also, O'Brien is badass.
slaaneshissexxy chapter 43 . 8/19/2015
Awesome chapter
emoson666 chapter 42 . 8/15/2015
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY FREAKING GOD

THIS IS THE MOST PAINFUL CLIFFHANGER IN THE ENTIRE STORY AND THAT IS SAYING A LOT! NOW MY TWO BABIES AND MY DARLING EDITH ARE IN DANGER AND I AM SO WORRIED! THAT WAS SUCH A PAINFUL WAY TO END THE CHAPTER, OH MY GOD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I HOPE THEY GET OUT OF THERE SAFELY, BUT THEY HAVE NO WEAPONS, AND I AM NOT SURE IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN SO EASILY. OH MY GOD!

AND THEN CORA! AND KIERAN!

EVERYONE MUST BE SAFE, I CANNOT BARE THE IDEA OF MORE CHARACTERS DYING, IT WAS ENOUGH PAIN WITH GWEN AND THEN CAME WILLIAM! BUT I AM ALSO REALLY WORRIED AS TO HOW KIERAN WILL REACT WITH SYBIL, HE MUST DEFINITELY FEEL BETRAYED BY TOM.

OH MY GOD.

P.S. I hope you read those "oh my god" with Mrs. Patmore's voice cos that's what I was intending.
emoson666 chapter 39 . 8/15/2015
MY SWEET CHILDREN, OH MY GOD! I JUST WANT TO HUG THEM RIGHT NOW AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE BUT I AM NOT SO SURE ABOUT IT BEING TRUE EITHER *sigh*

But this chapter was so perfect with them. Except when those zombies attacked her because I was scared as hell, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ONE OF THEM HAD BITTEN HER AND I WAS ABOUT TO FREAK OUT!

But that moment with them at Crawley house. They're so cute, damn. I just want them to kiss endlessly and make babies, though I'm not sure it would be a good idea when it comes to survival. Why is the world so unfair?!
emoson666 chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
I SWEAR YOUR CLIFFHANGERS WILL KILL ME, AND IT OS GOING TO BE A WORSE DEATH THAN BEING BITTEN BY A ZOMBIE, OH MY GOD!

I KNOW MANY CHARACTERS WILL DIE AND I HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT KIERAN IS ALREADY DEAD, PLUS ANNA SHOT MATTHEW, AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT LAVINIA WILL FALL TOO THOUGH I HOPE NONE OF THEM DIE LIKE IN THE SHOW BC THAT WOULD MEAN SYBIL WOULD TOO AND I TRUST YOU WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN, PLEASE DO NOT LET THAT HAOPEN I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF IF THAT HAPPENED, I CANNOT POSSIBLY SEE SYBIL DIE AGAIN.

Okay, but Tom and Sybil continue to be cute, which is why I have forgiven you.
emoson666 chapter 36 . 8/15/2015
WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THAT ANNA JUST SHOOT KIERAN BRANSON?!
This story is playing so much with my emotions, goddammit.

But I still hate Larry Grey.

I'm also heartbroken over what just happened between Tom and Sybil, but Sybil is right, she can't leave while her mother is "ill". I hope they do one day though, they deserve to be happy. I need them to be happy. This is for my own sake.
emoson666 chapter 34 . 8/15/2015
Chan chan chaaaaaan!
I think Mr. Bates is about to find out what happened to Cora, and I'm very intrigued about what's to happen next.
I'm so obsessed with this story now, what am I suppose to do with me life now?!

But Tom and Sybil *sigh* how are they so perfect?! I just love reading about them, and all these little moments you write with them are heaven, I swear. I'm still concerned about Larry though. I don't trust him one bit.
emoson666 chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
Oh my god, trouble is coming
emoson666 chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
I don't trust Larry a bit, I'm sure he's going to try and do something assholish. Sybil, don't let your guard down with that man!
Honestly, I find the thought of Sybil anywhere near Larry quite revolting!

But poor Robert, I genuinely feel bad for him :(