Reviews for Downton Abbey & Zombies
bransonvevo chapter 36 . 8/15/2015
WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THAT ANNA JUST SHOOT KIERAN BRANSON?!
This story is playing so much with my emotions, goddammit.

But I still hate Larry Grey.

I'm also heartbroken over what just happened between Tom and Sybil, but Sybil is right, she can't leave while her mother is "ill". I hope they do one day though, they deserve to be happy. I need them to be happy. This is for my own sake.
bransonvevo chapter 34 . 8/15/2015
Chan chan chaaaaaan!
I think Mr. Bates is about to find out what happened to Cora, and I'm very intrigued about what's to happen next.
I'm so obsessed with this story now, what am I suppose to do with me life now?!

But Tom and Sybil *sigh* how are they so perfect?! I just love reading about them, and all these little moments you write with them are heaven, I swear. I'm still concerned about Larry though. I don't trust him one bit.
bransonvevo chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
Oh my god, trouble is coming
bransonvevo chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
I don't trust Larry a bit, I'm sure he's going to try and do something assholish. Sybil, don't let your guard down with that man!
Honestly, I find the thought of Sybil anywhere near Larry quite revolting!

But poor Robert, I genuinely feel bad for him :(
bransonvevo chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
OH MY GOD NOT CORA! THIS STORY IS MAKING ME SO SCARED AND SO NERVOUS AND I JUST WANT TO HUG EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!

Okay, but Tom and Sybil at the beginning of the chapter were absolutely adorable and I'm so happy for them. They deserve all the happiness in the world!
I swear they'll be the death of me :')
I'm so glad Tom allowed her to sleep with him. No matter how uncomfortable the bed was, I'm sure sleeping together was the most comfortable thing for them because they're meant for each other, and being in each other's arms was the right thing.
And their kisses AWW! They are so adorable, damn.

I just wonder what will happen now with them. Will they have cute secret meetings? I certainly hope so!
bransonvevo chapter 30 . 8/14/2015
THANK YOU, SHARON, AKA YOU FAN FICTION WRITING GLDDESS FOR THIS PRECIOUS CHAPTER, I COULDN'T BE MORE THANKFUK FOR WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AT THE WORLD HOW HAPPY I AM, EVEN IF IT IS MIDNIGHT AND THERE IS A GUEST STAYING AT OUR HOUSE, BUT I COULDN'T CARE LESS BECAUSE SYBIL AND TOM JUST KISSED AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL AND I WANT THEM TO BEHAPPY FOREVER BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY DESERVE IT, AND I MIGHT LOOK LIKE A MESS AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE WILLIAM'S DEATH REALLY MADE ME SAD, BUT I AM SO HAPPY AT THE MOMENT, NOTHING CAN RUIN THIS, NOT EVEN STUPID LARRY AND HIS STUPID SMUG FACE, I WANT HIM GONE SOON, I WON'T ALLOW HIM TO DESTROY MY HAPPINESS. SOMIF HE EVER APPEARS AGAIN, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I WILL IGNORE HIS STUPID PRESENCE BECAUSE TOM AND SYBIL JUST KISSED, AND SHE ASKED HIM TO KISS HER AGAIN, AND I AM PRETTY SURE SHE SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HIM, AND THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY, I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY FOREVER. I ALSO WANT TO HUG THEM AND CONGRATULATE TOM FOR FINALLY FINDING THE BALLS, BUT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I AM GOING TO REREAD THAT SCENE SO MANY TIMES IT WILL BE STUPID.

bransonvevo chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
"She needed him; she needed Tom as much as she needed air to breathe."
I ask for permission to marry this sentence, thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE MADE ME CRY LIKE A PIXAR MOVIE. I BET YOU ARE LAUGHING AT ME RIGHT NOW, BUT THIS MADE ME EXTREMELY SAD, POOR WILLIAM, I WISH HE HAD SURVIVED.
And Daisy was so brave in this chapter, I just want to give her a huge hug at the moment, this must have been so difficult for her :'(

And Tom holding Sybil, that really got me, Larry had to ruin everything.
"Your fiancé" I may as well vomit, to be honest. I want Larry as away from Sybil as possible. I'm totally willing to sue him if he gets anywhere near her, I'm not joking!
Poor Tom :(
bransonvevo chapter 28 . 8/14/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD NOOOOOOO! NOT WILLIAM HE IS SUCH A NICE LAD, AND HE IS SO CUTE, AND OMG NO POOR DAISY! I AM OFFICIALLY IN TEARS, I FEARED SOMEONE WOULD DIE IN THIS PLACE DAMN!

But Tom and Sybil were being so cute in this chapter, and they better kiss soon, I need them to kiss. I love the way they help each other feel better, they're so sweet, and it's obvious that they care so much about each other, even as they fight. I mean, they obviously fight because they worry so much about each other. I hope they get married and get to have lots of sex, they need that hahahahaha

But William :(
bransonvevo chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
Oh my god, not those two. I hate those two. I don't wish bad to anyone, but I hope those two get eaten by zombies.
bransonvevo chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU END A CHAPTER LIKE THAT?! THAT IS EVIL! ESPECIALLY AFTER WARNING US WITH MAJOR CHARACTER DEATHS IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, I AM REALLY CONCERNED SBOUT DAISY AND LAVINIA AT THIS MOMENT, I AM PRETTY SURE I AM ABOUT TO CRY, EXCUSE ME IF I DO!

But one great thing about this chapter was the fact that it gave me an idea for an AU in which Sybil is a forensic surgeon, or whatever you call it. Kinda like Bones. That would be so cool.

But seriously, I'm in pain right now, I must continue and make sure Lavinia and Daisy are safe, though I don't think they'll be. Damn.
bransonvevo chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
WHAT ON EARTH?! OH MY GOD! YOU REALLY NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM KIERAN, OH MY GOD!

Okay, I am actually genuinely concerned now. I'm pretty sure Kieran isn't dead, I think he chopped his hand to run away, but now where the hell will they find him?! Oh god, Tom, they things you're capable of doing for love. If something ever happens to Tom, I sweat to god-

Wait no, I actually trust you on this.

I am worried about Lavinia and Daisy though, I hope nothing bad happens to them cos it's just the two of them. It would be funny if they were the ones to find Kieran though.

I just hope Kieran isn't a zombie now *gulp*
bransonvevo chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
MARY AND MATTHEW KISSED! I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT, MIND YOU! But Lavinia, I don't want to see her heartbroken, I actually really like Lavinia :(
I certainly hope she finds happiness in this (much better) version of Downton Abbey!

AND TOM AND SYBIL ARE SO CUTE, HOW ON EARTH?! I just wante them to kiss already, there's too much sexual tension between them, too much for my own sanity. I hope they do, they've been so close to it already. And Tom's thoughts about her ;)
And Sybil being jealous of Edith, that was great too!

Plus I love the bromance between Matthew and Tom, that's always a lovely thing to read :p

*sigh* I love this story so much.
bransonvevo chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
I have to admit, you broke my heart when you said there would be deaths in this story, but I suppose we can't help them in such a place, can we?

I am actually very intrigued by the love triangle between Mathew, Lavinia and Mary, I want to see what you'll do with it. A part of me is hoping you won't kill off Lavinia, but I suppose I'm hoping for too much. Oh dear.

And Tom teaching Edith to drive was cute, I love the sort of friendship they have going on. It's really love,y, and I love the fact that she trusts him, I'm sure Sybil will be happy about that (if she isn't jealous, of course, but I'm sure that won't last long).

I love this story, but you already know that I think. It's honestly so much fun to read! I find Mr. Carson opposing to Tom on everything quite funny xD
bransonvevo chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
This chapter was great too! I honestly love reading this story, and now you'll have to deal with me more, I apologise for that haha
Oh Ethel, when will you learn? I can't believe she's actually trying to get Tom, we all know that's never going to happen ;)
But I don't dislike her, and if she has a different fate in this story, I hope she finds someone good to her.

And that small moment between Tom and Sybil was absolutely adorable 3
I wish they could kiss already, but hopefully soon!
I also love the fact that Edith asked Tom to teach her to drive, I'm sure they'll become great friends soon enough!
bransonvevo chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
THIS WAS SUCH AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!

No, but this chapter was great and super intense, I do wonder what you're going to do next about Kieran. Poor Kieran just wants his brother back, but will they get together again?

And Lavinia hitting Tom, my poor baby, though I know she didn't know it was a normal man xD
I'm glad Mathew has found both of them, and I hope to god that they find Thomas and William soon. Though I want to know what's going to happen to the Branson brothers. Damn.
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »