Reviews for Downton Abbey & Zombies
emoson666 chapter 42 . 8/15/2015
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY FREAKING GOD

THIS IS THE MOST PAINFUL CLIFFHANGER IN THE ENTIRE STORY AND THAT IS SAYING A LOT! NOW MY TWO BABIES AND MY DARLING EDITH ARE IN DANGER AND I AM SO WORRIED! THAT WAS SUCH A PAINFUL WAY TO END THE CHAPTER, OH MY GOD! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I HOPE THEY GET OUT OF THERE SAFELY, BUT THEY HAVE NO WEAPONS, AND I AM NOT SURE IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN SO EASILY. OH MY GOD!

AND THEN CORA! AND KIERAN!

EVERYONE MUST BE SAFE, I CANNOT BARE THE IDEA OF MORE CHARACTERS DYING, IT WAS ENOUGH PAIN WITH GWEN AND THEN CAME WILLIAM! BUT I AM ALSO REALLY WORRIED AS TO HOW KIERAN WILL REACT WITH SYBIL, HE MUST DEFINITELY FEEL BETRAYED BY TOM.

OH MY GOD.

P.S. I hope you read those "oh my god" with Mrs. Patmore's voice cos that's what I was intending.
emoson666 chapter 39 . 8/15/2015
MY SWEET CHILDREN, OH MY GOD! I JUST WANT TO HUG THEM RIGHT NOW AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE BUT I AM NOT SO SURE ABOUT IT BEING TRUE EITHER *sigh*

But this chapter was so perfect with them. Except when those zombies attacked her because I was scared as hell, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ONE OF THEM HAD BITTEN HER AND I WAS ABOUT TO FREAK OUT!

But that moment with them at Crawley house. They're so cute, damn. I just want them to kiss endlessly and make babies, though I'm not sure it would be a good idea when it comes to survival. Why is the world so unfair?!
emoson666 chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
I SWEAR YOUR CLIFFHANGERS WILL KILL ME, AND IT OS GOING TO BE A WORSE DEATH THAN BEING BITTEN BY A ZOMBIE, OH MY GOD!

I KNOW MANY CHARACTERS WILL DIE AND I HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT KIERAN IS ALREADY DEAD, PLUS ANNA SHOT MATTHEW, AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT LAVINIA WILL FALL TOO THOUGH I HOPE NONE OF THEM DIE LIKE IN THE SHOW BC THAT WOULD MEAN SYBIL WOULD TOO AND I TRUST YOU WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN, PLEASE DO NOT LET THAT HAOPEN I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF IF THAT HAPPENED, I CANNOT POSSIBLY SEE SYBIL DIE AGAIN.

Okay, but Tom and Sybil continue to be cute, which is why I have forgiven you.
emoson666 chapter 36 . 8/15/2015
WHY DO I HAVE A FEELING THAT ANNA JUST SHOOT KIERAN BRANSON?!
This story is playing so much with my emotions, goddammit.

But I still hate Larry Grey.

I'm also heartbroken over what just happened between Tom and Sybil, but Sybil is right, she can't leave while her mother is "ill". I hope they do one day though, they deserve to be happy. I need them to be happy. This is for my own sake.
emoson666 chapter 34 . 8/15/2015
Chan chan chaaaaaan!
I think Mr. Bates is about to find out what happened to Cora, and I'm very intrigued about what's to happen next.
I'm so obsessed with this story now, what am I suppose to do with me life now?!

But Tom and Sybil *sigh* how are they so perfect?! I just love reading about them, and all these little moments you write with them are heaven, I swear. I'm still concerned about Larry though. I don't trust him one bit.
emoson666 chapter 33 . 8/15/2015
Oh my god, trouble is coming
emoson666 chapter 32 . 8/15/2015
I don't trust Larry a bit, I'm sure he's going to try and do something assholish. Sybil, don't let your guard down with that man!
Honestly, I find the thought of Sybil anywhere near Larry quite revolting!

But poor Robert, I genuinely feel bad for him :(
emoson666 chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
OH MY GOD NOT CORA! THIS STORY IS MAKING ME SO SCARED AND SO NERVOUS AND I JUST WANT TO HUG EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!

Okay, but Tom and Sybil at the beginning of the chapter were absolutely adorable and I'm so happy for them. They deserve all the happiness in the world!
I swear they'll be the death of me :')
I'm so glad Tom allowed her to sleep with him. No matter how uncomfortable the bed was, I'm sure sleeping together was the most comfortable thing for them because they're meant for each other, and being in each other's arms was the right thing.
And their kisses AWW! They are so adorable, damn.

I just wonder what will happen now with them. Will they have cute secret meetings? I certainly hope so!
emoson666 chapter 30 . 8/14/2015
THANK YOU, SHARON, AKA YOU FAN FICTION WRITING GLDDESS FOR THIS PRECIOUS CHAPTER, I COULDN'T BE MORE THANKFUK FOR WHAT JUST HAPPENED. I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AT THE WORLD HOW HAPPY I AM, EVEN IF IT IS MIDNIGHT AND THERE IS A GUEST STAYING AT OUR HOUSE, BUT I COULDN'T CARE LESS BECAUSE SYBIL AND TOM JUST KISSED AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL AND I WANT THEM TO BEHAPPY FOREVER BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY DESERVE IT, AND I MIGHT LOOK LIKE A MESS AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE WILLIAM'S DEATH REALLY MADE ME SAD, BUT I AM SO HAPPY AT THE MOMENT, NOTHING CAN RUIN THIS, NOT EVEN STUPID LARRY AND HIS STUPID SMUG FACE, I WANT HIM GONE SOON, I WON'T ALLOW HIM TO DESTROY MY HAPPINESS. SOMIF HE EVER APPEARS AGAIN, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I WILL IGNORE HIS STUPID PRESENCE BECAUSE TOM AND SYBIL JUST KISSED, AND SHE ASKED HIM TO KISS HER AGAIN, AND I AM PRETTY SURE SHE SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HIM, AND THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY, I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY FOREVER. I ALSO WANT TO HUG THEM AND CONGRATULATE TOM FOR FINALLY FINDING THE BALLS, BUT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I AM GOING TO REREAD THAT SCENE SO MANY TIMES IT WILL BE STUPID.

emoson666 chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
"She needed him; she needed Tom as much as she needed air to breathe."
I ask for permission to marry this sentence, thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE MADE ME CRY LIKE A PIXAR MOVIE. I BET YOU ARE LAUGHING AT ME RIGHT NOW, BUT THIS MADE ME EXTREMELY SAD, POOR WILLIAM, I WISH HE HAD SURVIVED.
And Daisy was so brave in this chapter, I just want to give her a huge hug at the moment, this must have been so difficult for her :'(

And Tom holding Sybil, that really got me, Larry had to ruin everything.
"Your fiancé" I may as well vomit, to be honest. I want Larry as away from Sybil as possible. I'm totally willing to sue him if he gets anywhere near her, I'm not joking!
Poor Tom :(
emoson666 chapter 28 . 8/14/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD NOOOOOOO! NOT WILLIAM HE IS SUCH A NICE LAD, AND HE IS SO CUTE, AND OMG NO POOR DAISY! I AM OFFICIALLY IN TEARS, I FEARED SOMEONE WOULD DIE IN THIS PLACE DAMN!

But Tom and Sybil were being so cute in this chapter, and they better kiss soon, I need them to kiss. I love the way they help each other feel better, they're so sweet, and it's obvious that they care so much about each other, even as they fight. I mean, they obviously fight because they worry so much about each other. I hope they get married and get to have lots of sex, they need that hahahahaha

But William :(
emoson666 chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
Oh my god, not those two. I hate those two. I don't wish bad to anyone, but I hope those two get eaten by zombies.
emoson666 chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU END A CHAPTER LIKE THAT?! THAT IS EVIL! ESPECIALLY AFTER WARNING US WITH MAJOR CHARACTER DEATHS IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE, I AM REALLY CONCERNED SBOUT DAISY AND LAVINIA AT THIS MOMENT, I AM PRETTY SURE I AM ABOUT TO CRY, EXCUSE ME IF I DO!

But one great thing about this chapter was the fact that it gave me an idea for an AU in which Sybil is a forensic surgeon, or whatever you call it. Kinda like Bones. That would be so cool.

But seriously, I'm in pain right now, I must continue and make sure Lavinia and Daisy are safe, though I don't think they'll be. Damn.
emoson666 chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
WHAT ON EARTH?! OH MY GOD! YOU REALLY NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM KIERAN, OH MY GOD!

Okay, I am actually genuinely concerned now. I'm pretty sure Kieran isn't dead, I think he chopped his hand to run away, but now where the hell will they find him?! Oh god, Tom, they things you're capable of doing for love. If something ever happens to Tom, I sweat to god-

Wait no, I actually trust you on this.

I am worried about Lavinia and Daisy though, I hope nothing bad happens to them cos it's just the two of them. It would be funny if they were the ones to find Kieran though.

I just hope Kieran isn't a zombie now *gulp*