Reviews for Shatter Me
IceFire 27 chapter 87 . 8/15
Just rereading this wonderful story over the past few days, and it has made me want to rewatch YJ. I hope you are still working on this one and come back soon.
AstroLibra chapter 87 . 8/13
I really hope you continue with this story! Can't wait for the next update, when it comes.
If you move past the rather awkward and cringe-y Dick/Devon in the fic, I do quite enjoy this. Though Devon's relationship with Dick is rather... unique in comparison to other Dick/OC stories out there, it also doesn't make a lot of sense and Devon doesn't seem like someone Dick would find himself attracted to- nor does the way the relationship play out make any sense.

Dick's a dog, sure, but he's not an asshole. And his "I'm going to stalk this girl until she invites me in and I can have sex with her and then later on reveal who I am to her and things are going to be fine and dandy" is so awkward and not Dick at all and so cringe worthy? You've kind of reduced him to this low life perv but that's totally okay with Devon.
Once upon a time I loved this fic... now when I re-read it I kind of... cringe? You've turned our favorite bird child into such a... pervert and it's so disheartening as an avid Dick Grayson lover.
zikashigaku chapter 87 . 7/4
This Story and Shatter Me are simply amazing it took me like a week and a half to catch up to these stories! I'm really looking forward to see what happens when Everyone finds out about Devon's secret. I'm only really frustrated that she's been hiding the truth for so long and making excuses to not tell Dick. I know it's going to blow up in the worst way possible but I know he's going to forgive her even though he might be very furious at her for a while although i hope Damian and Artemis might actually be on her side when everything blows up. Artemis because she knows how it is to have a bad past and Damian because he's smart and hopefully he'll see that she wasn't given much of a choice. Although he might actually be mad or upset at her for a while too.
ThatWeirdChick101 chapter 87 . 6/1
Hey, it's been a while since I've last read your story but now I've picked it back up and am still really enjoying it! The humorous moments are really spot on. I can't help but wonder where this is going and what's going to happen to Devon when shit hits the fan...
Can't wait for more!
EmmaRose5 chapter 87 . 5/13
Please update, I really want to know what happens.
kabbs2001 chapter 1 . 5/11
gr8.. dick turned into a stalker
Chanagu chapter 65 . 3/27
Sorry but your fanfic became kind of annoying ... I have the feeling to read a desparate housewife fanfic instead of a fanfic on DC universe D: lack of action , too much fluff (My opinion of course) and sometimes damian and Richard seems really OOC ... sadly I was really enjoying read your fanfic until chapter 40
I love this story so much, Please its nearly been a year and i'm going crazy i have to know what happens.
Blessinqx chapter 1 . 1/14
I messed tried to get around the link block. Failed xD

The link to the notifications page is also in an article that appears at the top of the search results if you Google 'Young Justice Season 3'
blessinqx chapter 1 . 1/14
I HOPE YOU SEE THIS! WARNER BROS ANIMATIONS IS FINALLY ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS! Young Justice Season 3 is currently in the works! Our hard work has paid off! Just Google 'Young Justice Season 3' to see the article. There is also a web page that you can go to (link i . com) to get notifications on it! Hope you see this! :)
Moonshadow28 chapter 87 . 12/31/2016
I love this story! I found it three days ago and I have been reading it non stop for days! Really great story! I read chapter 87 and was so disappointed you had not updated since February! What could you possibly be doing? Did the author die or something? I hope not! I need to know how it ends! Gah! And of course I hope the author is safe and sound, because they are a human being and not just because I NEED ANSWERS! Thanks and I hope you update soon!
Eragonfan251 chapter 37 . 12/15/2016
not going to lie...kimda wish you would kill off this bitch
Luna Silveria chapter 87 . 11/10/2016
Loving this story! Hope to see an update soon!
1,436 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »