Reviews for Shatter Me
duchazz17 chapter 87 . 7/25
Just finished reading all of it and love it, hope you decide to come back to it but either way great writing
Kitten Writer chapter 19 . 7/20
Wow. i LOVE it
Kitten writer chapter 17 . 7/20
This should seriously become a movie
My goodness, these two would make the perfect married couple! For the future, if they do get together, could you think about adding a chapter for when they are married?
this should be the 2016 version of Romoe and Juliet. Without anyone dying.
Kitten Writer chapter 11 . 7/20
Make dick a tiny but more confident, if he can woe some of the most dangerous women in the league, he should be able to at least fascinate an ordinary sharpshooter. But I love it. Keep up the good work.
AndrianaWarrior7 chapter 22 . 7/15
OH MY GOD! I LOVE UNDER THE RED HOOD! I HAVE ITS DVD AND I AM OBSESSED WITH IT! JASON IS SOOOOOO AWESOME AND HOT AND HIS LIFE STORY IS SO TRAGIC! AND THAT MOVIE IS AWESOME. Jason was voiced by Jensen Ackles the guy who plays Dean Winchester in supernatural and his voice is awesome.
Vanafindiel chapter 87 . 7/9
Well this has grown on me. I'm mean it took me a week to get here. I can't wait for the angst when Devon's secret is out. I'm fairly certain Jason knows because I think he's watching her. Maybe even has her place bugged. I mean, who else would be? The question I want to know is, is he going to help her or not?

How long do you project this fic to be when you're finished? 400k is impressive, and keep it up since 2012?! Wow! Anyway, I hope you update soon. Withdrawals happen.
Lilly chapter 63 . 6/28
Lol nah fam I'm done
Sid chapter 61 . 6/28
Why the fuck she's pregnant and wants a life with him after what 3 months and already 'I love yous' were shared? The fuck
Superboy chapter 60 . 6/28
The fact that she's actually pregnant really pisses me off because most fics fucking do this and then she gives up everything just because of it. I thought this story was great and the fact she forgave Dick for lying to her was kinda dumb but now with this crap I'm done.
Hey this is a really good story, nice job! Though I was wondering if you were ok? It has been a while since you updated, but I don't wanna rush you or anything.
RandomCitizen chapter 50 . 6/10
Aw jeez, as mulch fun it is to see her interact will Damian I REALLY hope she reveals the truth soon.(because I'm not sure how it would be justified for like 40 more chapters...Devon seems more forthright than that considering the trouble she went through to not trouble others with her "missions" :T)
RandomCitizen chapter 51 . 6/10
Great story. REALLY hope she won't still be hiding the truth by the time we get to chapter 87 though. (Would seem like dragging it out a little after everything and I don't know how it would be legitimized considering that she hasn't even actually killed anyone...she seems wiser than to drag it like, forever after their big reveal fight like that) :T
Cotton Blossom Diva chapter 87 . 6/8
I hope it's not selfish to say that as I read each chapter and noticed the length of the story...that I had hoped that Devon's confession would have occurred before I hit chapter 87. I truly didn't want the anxiety of waiting for the other shoe to drop lol! I'm hideously paranoid at the cruching weight of unhappiness that is fir to befall everyone with that revelation...particularly Dami and Dick. Why must you do this to us! I hope everyone has some compassion on Dev as she didn't have a choice. I'm just disgusted that she continues to lie about the stupidest of things...i.e. Lex Luthor. She needs to confess before she completely ruins the potential happiness of her family. Trust Dick the way he trusts you. Learn from his mistakes.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »