Reviews for Shatter Me
Chanagu chapter 65 . 3/27
Sorry but your fanfic became kind of annoying ... I have the feeling to read a desparate housewife fanfic instead of a fanfic on DC universe D: lack of action , too much fluff (My opinion of course) and sometimes damian and Richard seems really OOC ... sadly I was really enjoying read your fanfic until chapter 40
I love this story so much, Please its nearly been a year and i'm going crazy i have to know what happens.
Blessinqx chapter 1 . 1/14
I messed tried to get around the link block. Failed xD

The link to the notifications page is also in an article that appears at the top of the search results if you Google 'Young Justice Season 3'
blessinqx chapter 1 . 1/14
I HOPE YOU SEE THIS! WARNER BROS ANIMATIONS IS FINALLY ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS! Young Justice Season 3 is currently in the works! Our hard work has paid off! Just Google 'Young Justice Season 3' to see the article. There is also a web page that you can go to (link i . com) to get notifications on it! Hope you see this! :)
Moonshadow28 chapter 87 . 12/31/2016
I love this story! I found it three days ago and I have been reading it non stop for days! Really great story! I read chapter 87 and was so disappointed you had not updated since February! What could you possibly be doing? Did the author die or something? I hope not! I need to know how it ends! Gah! And of course I hope the author is safe and sound, because they are a human being and not just because I NEED ANSWERS! Thanks and I hope you update soon!
Eragonfan251 chapter 37 . 12/15/2016
not going to lie...kimda wish you would kill off this bitch
Luna Silveria chapter 87 . 11/10/2016
Loving this story! Hope to see an update soon!
silverfoxkurama chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
wow don't know why but pictured grandma as this sweet old lady but she's hella bitch like lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Please update soon. It's been for freakin ever
duchazz17 chapter 87 . 7/25/2016
Just finished reading all of it and love it, hope you decide to come back to it but either way great writing
Kitten Writer chapter 19 . 7/20/2016
Wow. i LOVE it
Kitten writer chapter 17 . 7/20/2016
This should seriously become a movie
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
My goodness, these two would make the perfect married couple! For the future, if they do get together, could you think about adding a chapter for when they are married?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
this should be the 2016 version of Romoe and Juliet. Without anyone dying.
Kitten Writer chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Make dick a tiny but more confident, if he can woe some of the most dangerous women in the league, he should be able to at least fascinate an ordinary sharpshooter. But I love it. Keep up the good work.
1,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »