Reviews for Shatter Me
Sorry, but I can't read this story anymore. I dont like miscarriages.
I hate the fact that she lost the baby but I love this fanfic way too much, I started reading it like 4 years ago and still love it lol. It has a permanent place in my iPhones open safari tabs.
Panda-Chan8 chapter 89 . 4/30
Wow, hi, it’s been a while. Damn. Hey how you doin and all that. Also wow holy shit this chapter tho. I for reals just spent the last like week re-reading entire thing, school and work made it take so long (the glories of my last finals week! Graduation is coming!). Can’t wait for the next chapter though. This is HUGE stuff and I’m dying over the fact that the Batfam STILL haven’t figured out that it’s her. I totally think she’s still pregnant and was having twins but she only lost one.
STEPDAUGHTER chapter 89 . 4/21
OMGGGGG I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE POSTING REGULARLY AGAIN BUT IM SO UPSET OVER THE TURN OF EVENTS IM SO SORRY FOR DEVON AND DICK AND ITS HARD FOR ME TO SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. WHY SEA WHY
yatozai chapter 89 . 4/22
My God, I get so damn happy every time I get an update from you! haha From either this story or your Avatar one :) Damian is one of my favorite bat bros so I'm happy he's coming back to Gotham! Though I wish the reason why wasn't so sad :( Poor Dick & Devon T_T
ookawa chapter 89 . 4/22
Very good. I love that you sound very knowledgeable with the hospital talk as well as making it very layman friendly. The emotion is just so real!
snidekick chapter 89 . 4/22
I feel so bad for Devon and Dick. I hope they'll communicate before the buildup gets too much. Anyways this was another great and heart wrenching chapter! Can't wait for the next one
Moonshadow28 chapter 89 . 4/21
Awwww! This chapter is sad. This whole situation is sad. I do really like Damien and his mothers bonding time though. It’s always very funny. And I wonder what is going on with Devon? What does she and her grandmother know that we don’t know? I can’t remember if you mentioned it before. Anyway, great chapter and great writing as always.
xenocanaan chapter 89 . 4/21
Poor Devon and Dick. My heart breaks for them. Fantastic chapter and I hope to read more soon!
bleachlover202 chapter 88 . 4/4
Yay you're back. Boo to Devon losing the baby. However, I am very excited that you have updated, I love your story and I am so happy to know you never abandoned it. I'll be honest this chapter was worth the wait. I cannot wait to see to how Dick and Devon move on from their lost and to see how Devon handles the over all issue with Luthor.
Lady Syndra chapter 88 . 3/31
Well as much as this is sad, I feel like I'm sort of glad she isn't bringing a baby into her lies.
BubbaSue chapter 88 . 3/25
Oh. Poor Devon.
zerom1v chapter 88 . 3/20
That is so sad T.T
Devon is probably thinking of the stress she's been through because of Luthor, that is why she is blaming herself.

You ba$t ## You take you're sweet time and bring me this good chapter that makes me sad T.T I demand a happy ending

JK

But, seriously, I hope that Dick and Devon get through this moment.
Great chapter. It's been so long! I hope you are doing fine
Fantastic chapter but, sad. I made me cry. I am so shocked and can't wait for the next chapter. Please let it be soon.
I had a feeling this was coming, but you wrote about it pretty well. I hope to see more soon! (And damn Bruce is nosy! He can’t ever not know something!)
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »