Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins
Nikkisha16 chapter 7 . 2/1
Overall amazing series, from start to finish! Will be looking forward to more Titans works from you in the future, if you still got some to share. ;) Job well done.
magiknight chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Nope don't do AWWWWWWWWWWW's but i do say if i like the story and try to get people to write more even if it is
bad. i personally think the more you write the better you get(i'm still struggling with NAMES FOR CHARECTERS.). so i hope you write more K to T stories or whatever u call em.
bluelightsaber12 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This have to be the 5th time I've read this story. So good!
bluelightsaber12 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
This has to be one of my favourite TT stories.
SilentThief chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
How'd you guess? That was the most adorable damned- -fangirl squee- :D
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Love this!
Oh, and the grammar!
I think I'll cry!
Everyone else on this website has the worst grammar...
It's awful.
But you, aside from a bit of misspelling, so much better than everyone else!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Where do you find season six? I didn't think they made one.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Next slade's teen titans or the terror titans
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
When I saw the name I thought it involves Captain Marvel or at least Raven's brothers
xXNicklezXx chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Gah! That was so cute! I'm trying not to fangirl over here. This was a great story, as usual, can't wait for you to let those plot bunnies out!
xXNicklezXx chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
It wasn't bad, maybe not awesome. I'm kidding, it was pretty good. Nice as always, but I can't believe this story's already almost over.
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
This... was... EPIC! Loved it! Can't wait for the end! Get it? The End? Hahahaha!
xXNicklezXx chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Nice chapter! As always. :) I actually read all of the fight scenes, aren't you proud? I am. :D You actually make them worth reading, normally they bore me, all the blow by blow accounts. Putting their feelings in helps with that. :) Nice job. Can't wait for the next one. :)
Katwizzle chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter! I bet its gonna be great!
xXNicklezXx chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
You know, I was just having a conversation with my mom about the seven deadly sins. Simpy couldn't think of all of them. Hah, nice chapter. Definitely answered some questions. Awaiting the next one patiently. :)