Reviews for Deal With A Deity
Ayasa chapter 16 . 10/23
Okay, I'm gonna be a b*tch right now. How dare you not continued the story when you said you would. 'You will hear from me soon'? More like wait another 5 years for any updates!

Sorry, about the above. I just love your story to much. Although it have cliche settings, the spin you put on it was creative and so not boring at all. Oh please update! You promise!
fairyMei33 chapter 16 . 9/15
Just found this gem of a story! I really hope you will continue it someday! I'm a bit worried that it's been 3 years since your last chapter note... r u Ok?
I would like to point out that "cliched" story plots don't necessarily make a story bad. Manipulative!Dumbledore, TimeTravelFixIt, and Hardy/Voldemort are my favorite plot line types. I see a story with any one of those and I'm going to read it! Sometimes it's the little differences that are the best part. It's like there are thousands of recipes for Creme Puffs... that doesn't make them boring, that makes them all unique and different, with different accents and flavors that make every story fun to read. You know the most basic plot points, but the whole journey is different with every new writer that takes us on the journey. That means it never really gets old.
I hope you are well. Your readers, old and new, are hoping you may continue this someday.
DarkFireMoon chapter 1 . 9/5
please Update, Ich loved it
sabia sohel chapter 16 . 8/29
please please please please update
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 8/13
Plz update draco nd sussan shuld date least toms ganna find out were peter is frm the memorys nd harry shuld explaine want hes doin with malfy sr nd snape
Zale chapter 16 . 8/1
Hope you continue! :)
I hope you continue! :)
CrownClown.14th chapter 16 . 7/21
I'm waiting
Luminescentserpent chapter 16 . 7/20
I certainly can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Ada1229 chapter 16 . 7/10
I would LOVE to see this story continued! I hope you update it soon!
jeffyboo15 chapter 16 . 6/8
Thank you author-senpai! I read this story awhile back and I was very sad that it wasn't finished. I love this AU and ship and this is one of the best that I have found. So again thank you for trying to continue it and I wish you luck.
hplemonpersona chapter 16 . 5/26
It's been almost three years... have you made any progress? and if so, can you please show it to us?
lilanaya01me.com chapter 16 . 5/25
Please update or put a link to the finished story.
wavedancer70 chapter 16 . 5/11
Please continue on with the story
Faery66 chapter 15 . 5/6