Reviews for Deal With A Deity
Farhiya Mohamed chapter 16 . 5/15
please please update soon. i loved reading this story and would like to find out what happens next. great story and keep going.
Prabhleen Arora chapter 16 . 5/12
Amazing...
Loved it...
MadeIn93 chapter 16 . 4/27
Can’t wait SA
LadyIrisLattea chapter 16 . 4/15
I cant wait for the new chapter to come out, this book is amasing. keep doing what you do best my friend
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 1 . 4/5
Harry is honestly confusing. I am rereading this actually, again, it's fun and enjoyable, easy to read. But I noticed that the prejudice are paradoxes, sometimes Harry acts like a know-it-all Hermione, or a bully, but not actually a know-it-all nor he actually a bully. It confused me and I don't know what to make of him, other than he is insane after losing and killing his own soul bond/mate, and learning your friends' and basically everyone he knows' betrayal. I'm also still reluctant at the idea of gods and goddesses having children, I mean they're immortal and powerful, there would be too many of them xD That's impossible there's always too much to read. Even if you read 1 book an hour Tom
This story has been so I intriguing, that I just know it's going to sit in the back of my mind bubbling away with all the questions I have unanswered from it :-D please finish (puppy dog eyes) or if not, write another one
Bloodyangel87 chapter 16 . 3/15
PLZ UPDATE! I love this story and I keep rereading it so I can remember what is happening when you update and this is the 15th time I've read... but it's SOOOOOOO GOOOOOODDDDDD!
Gut
animemanic20 chapter 16 . 3/1
Please come finish the story. Its one of my favorite. I have reread this story dozen of times.
Zela Night chapter 15 . 2/20
This is my favorite interpretation of Marvalo and Harry being soulmates.
Cosgirl2011 chapter 1 . 2/13
You are a great writer hope you updated the story
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 1/30
Lol, yes, it was a tad overdramatic, But isn’t ms. Rowling’s story also overdramatized? You have some amazing ideas in here and I would love to know where you were taking this. Does Arae remember that the Gaunts used to worship her? So in reality, Harry agreeing to bind their future family to the worship of Arae only reestablished the connection for Marvolo, hmmm, did the Potters originally worship Arae also, and the Blacks, besides worshipping other specific Deities? Or is Harry in fact just reigniting old power lines?

I bumped into your story from a fave list, and am so glad I did.

I’m curious as to what Susan and Draco are up to? Are they Soul Mates also? Will Severus find his or is he going to be Arae’s consort? Or will that be Sirius? Did the Blacks worship Arae? Or a different Deity and just pay homage to the others on specific days?

What will Marvolo do about his Horcrux? Will he use them to assist him in regaining his body and sanity? Or has he already begun reclaiming them inadvertently with whatever happened when he fully possessed Quirrel? Will Harry showing Marvolo the memories of his past life and how he was forced time and again to confront his soul mate to either kill or be killed give him the knowledge to pass the Cerberus tonight? Will they still use the Troll to distract Dumbledore? Will the stone even be there yet?

Hmmm and What of Susan’s desire to worship Arae? Will Draco wish to join in when he discovers it? And... what was the real prophecy that Sybil gave to Dumbledore in his office that he then reworded to have her spew out in the interview in his brother’s pub? Where he could ensure someone would become curious and overhear?

Too many questions, I know. Sorry. You caught my attention. I hope life gives you the inclination, incentive and opportunity to continue or rewrite this. (And if you could rework it with original characters and settings, it would be an amazing start of and original work.)
IshipToomanyThings chapter 16 . 1/25
I intended to comment on this chapter, not the first.
IshipToomanyThings chapter 1 . 1/25
I do hope to have a new chapter soon. This story is a lovely piece that must be continued.
MyInnerMonologueIsScreaming chapter 14 . 1/6
Not a criticism but I thought Amelia Bones was Susan’s aunt who took her in when her parents died? Not important to the story but just suddenly thought lol
1,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »