Reviews for No reason other than I love you
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is such a lovely glimpse at an everyday normal situation - if being a successful best-selling author can be considered normal!

Thanks for sharing it
Jasmn19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
It feels good to be reading your stories again...
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Ah, the psychology of leg shaving!
aggieboyle chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You say its good to write again, I say its good to read your stories again. Great job as always!
mojor chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Really nicely done. Thank you!
eyrianone chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was really sweet.
microgirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh this was the perfect amount of fluff. Just so, so wonderful. I loved how Rick brought Kate flowers and how he kept apologizing. And it was so sweet that he wanted to keep his book tour short so he could see her. Thank you for this great one shot.
txbethg chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I liked it! Sweet and intimate, with some fun dialogue, too. Very enjoyable. :)
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh I LOVED this. Loved it. All of it, just so fun and sweet and sexy and THEM. LOVE that her reading Patterson is her "cheating" on him. So good.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Ohhhh, I loved this... they're so sweet together.
lv2bnsb chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really liked this. That's what being in a solid relationship feels like - no theatrics or dramati, just two people working things out so they can be together.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Glad you wrote again :)
Minerva89 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
And you didn't lose your touch either.
Mark C chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was very enjoyable.

I really liked how annoyed you had Kate get when Rick had showed up at her place at the agreed upon time. But when he did, with how he looked, the anger started to leave Kate.

Once you had Rick explain to Kate and how earnest he was, there was no way she would keep that anger and was able to forgive him. Loved their banter towards the end and what it lead to.

Excellent job.
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Great story! Loved it! Loved their banter! Too funny!