Reviews for Blackmail
hermi1907 chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Hey Buddy are you crazy or something?this story is amazing. And dd youuu have to keep writing. You know what i'm saying? Go for thisss!
Tania Davis chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I love this story! But where is the rest? Please finish it soon!
Skeeter69 chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
We would really like to see how you solve this blackmail and seal with Gabby. More please.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
I really like this can hardly wait for more. You have a way of keeping the reader connected
style28 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
You totally should continue this story. It is so well written! I hope you pick it up again one day
Amani's mom chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
This is a great set up. Do you plan to continue this story? I like how Gabrielle is blackmailing her but I know Nico can handle that too. He barely confessed feelings for her, you need write a chapter from his point of view. Your characters are believable and I like how you didn't make Matt out to be a bad guy the whole time. Matt needed to convince Dani to go to NIco. Matt is smart enough to realize Nico is good at his job.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
WHAT?! Seriously no update! Okay, I see where you were in College when you were writing this, okay...are you still in College? Have you started a career as to where you can't or don't really have the time? At any rate, I hope life is being good to you and that all is well. I'm very interested in your story and need to know if you could please, PLEASE give us an update or thin about it. Caught my eye and I loved it. Thanks for your time and great read. :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Don't stop there!
JackSam chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Good chapter. Add more soon.
almostfamou5 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I love this update but Nico and Vera together in Brazil? Not sure if I like that thought. :-) Can't wait for another chapter!
Lisa1972 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I am glad she finally told him. He did need to know, he'd be able to figure it out since he knows Gabrielle
Scorpio Girl chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Ah, a twist with Vera. I didn't see that one coming. Will he or won't he be with Vera while away. Maybe with the phone from Dani he won't have to travel out of the country at all. I expected Nico to use his Seal stelth training and slink up to Dani's house late at night. It will be interesting what path you take us now. I hope there is no back slidding with Matt while Nico and Vera are out of town.
style28 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter! This story is already so addicting three chapters in! You illustrate
Nico perfectly!
Scorpio Girl chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
This story is addicting, please update soon. I can't wait until Nico confronts Gabrielle. What is Gabrielle thinking, Nico is going to wipe up the floor with her! Love your writing style, the chapters read quick but full of an exciting story and the characters are true to their tv personality.
almostfamou5 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Gabrielle Pittman. Ugh, can someone please get rid of this woman! I really hope Nico will take care of her. Soon.