Reviews for Kaptita en Tempo
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
This story was amazing. I loved every bit of it. It was so cute and wonderful and had just the right amount of action sprinkled in there. Great story!
secretwhovianpony chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
That. Was. Totally awesome! The yaoi made me feel awkward reading it, but I'm not really a fan of yaoi or yuri, but the story was quite good anyways.
Melissa chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the way dusk is so caring towards nocturne! This is a great story I can't wait till u finish the sequel!
gabbypie64 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Creepy sorcerer guy reminds me of freak-show
Habato chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Wonderful story! I myself skipped the slash bits, but otherwise i loved it! AAAAND...should I be worried that the whole time Clockwork and Nocturne were getting hurt, i kept just praying 'PLEASE, let them show up now!'...and they did...and i couldn't stop giggling...i think i might be a little off. XD Dusk going bat-sh** insane was FUN! And the whole thing that Clockwise did? PERFECT! I read the whole thing in one sitting!
When's this beautiful, fantastic, brilliant equal coming up? i need to note it on my calender. :D
Thanks, now i can't stop frigging SMILING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON!
Almighty Sass Queen chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
After reading the whole story in one sitting I was grinning like a madman. It was really well written and the characters were very fun. I'm excited to see what you do with this in the future. Keep writing!
ShadowedFang chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
And so, in the end the apprentices are safe, just in time for another disaster to pop up. A sequel? I would be thrilled to get to read it. There are quite a few of the characters from the show that might pop up.
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Please tell me that in the sequel, there's Danny...that would be epic. I love this story, and can't wait for a sequel!
CWA
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
great job!
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
excellent chapter! it's nice and lengthy just the way i like chapters to be
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
love the title! and the story was great!
maltese chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
You seemed to get confused with Clockwork and Clockwise in some of the sentences...

And um, sorry, the lack of punctuation in some dialogues just.. kinda irks me. Please fix that and try to do better next time :)

Use.. that line for separating when the scene changes, please? It makes it less confusing.

Though I'm glad they finally found each other I have to say that this is rushed. Please keep that in mind as you progress further making better stories :) I enjoyed this story, though it needs more work. And... that extra chapter seemed promising, can't wait to read that one ;)
sPaZzIe MaChInE 12 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Aww this story is coming to an end :(
ShadowedFang chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Purrrrrrrr... Even though I have not reviewed recently I have still been reading your work eagerly. Bittersweet like dark chocolate.
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
I love it. I'm glad they (Dusk and Clockwise) finally found them. Victor got what was coming to him! So did Titan! I hope you make an extra chapter, just because I love the story so much!
CWA