Reviews for Kaptita en Tempo
malphigus chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
You seemed to get confused with Clockwork and Clockwise in some of the sentences...

And um, sorry, the lack of punctuation in some dialogues just.. kinda irks me. Please fix that and try to do better next time :)

Use.. that line for separating when the scene changes, please? It makes it less confusing.

Though I'm glad they finally found each other I have to say that this is rushed. Please keep that in mind as you progress further making better stories :) I enjoyed this story, though it needs more work. And... that extra chapter seemed promising, can't wait to read that one ;)
sPaZzIe MaChInE 12 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Aww this story is coming to an end :(
ShadowedFang chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Purrrrrrrr... Even though I have not reviewed recently I have still been reading your work eagerly. Bittersweet like dark chocolate.
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
I love it. I'm glad they (Dusk and Clockwise) finally found them. Victor got what was coming to him! So did Titan! I hope you make an extra chapter, just because I love the story so much!
Sammi chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Awww 3 this is so cute. Rand and Anne. On the other hand, I wonder how livid Clockwise and Dusk will be...
malphigus chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
That Raul is tough.

Update soon, please? I think your story is very underrated, I mean, so little reviews but the plot is original!

Let me (and others) up that review count, alright? Keep on writing and I look forward for the next chapter!
xXBookNinjaXx chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
OMGoodness! Yay Raul saves the day
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Did I read the bottom correctly? More violence? Sweet.
Still love the chapter, love the story, hope you update again soon. I can't wait till Clockwise and Dusk show up!
Tippi chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
It's been a while glad to see you're updating. I can only say I hope Dusk and Clockwise get boys soon I don't think Victor is done with them yet.
Sammi chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
And the suspense continues (:
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Oh no! :'(
Poor Clockwork. Please update again soon. I gotta see what happens next!
malphigus chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Sheeeeet just got real.

Oh no, this is bad :( Come on Clockwise and Dusk, hurry up!
FrostBitten Snowdrift chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great Birthday Present, Thanks,and great chapter
xXBookNinjaXx chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Oh no! Clockwork's case is cracked, save them Anthony and Raul! Pls update soon I must know how clocky and nocturne turn out!
malphigus chapter 8 . 12/6/2012