Reviews for Fool's Gold
frolics.with.froggies chapter 19 . 10/1
I enjoyed this quite a lot. Thank you for writing it
sarakirai chapter 19 . 9/30
Would it be silly to say i have stars in my eyes after reading this? In any case, I do have a soft spot for Lannister/Stark pairs, and this is a good read.
This was kind of an unlikely pairing- but you did an outstanding job of making it work. I hope to see a sequel soon, though it's probably a pipe dream at this point. Regardless though- you've really warmed me up to this pairing.
ahominedaiki chapter 19 . 9/17
I really really like this. So perfect.
Nalya chapter 19 . 8/9
I loved this story.
The Justice and Death chapter 15 . 7/31 can't be, who the hell had manipulated Catelyn?
melkun chapter 19 . 6/23
really good story! love it!
and yet I still want to know what happen after Jon/Danys encounter
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 19 . 6/19
Great story
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 19 . 6/16
I loved this story, you show the progress of the relationship between Eddard and Cersei very well. For the prophecy... I Think the five children are those fathered by Ned and the sixth, the "Emperor" is Jon, who will unite Westeros with the other lands. She raised him in the end so he is her son in a way. If Ned has been killed what of the three boys in King's Landing?
queenstormborn chapter 9 . 6/9

I've never quite considered the idea of Ned and Cersei however this has to be one of the BEST fanfictions I have read. You capture Cersei's personality with utmost perfection.
that snarky british girl chapter 19 . 6/7
All in favour of a sequel, raise your hands!
Great Sage Equaling Heaven chapter 19 . 6/7
Hmmm, if it is a prequel, does that mean you might expand on this story?
Anna chapter 19 . 6/6
I just read the story! Brilliant! Amazing!
Czar420 chapter 19 . 6/5
Brilliant story! Great AU take on everything. Worst part about it not knowing what happens after the end :P
Cadburytropper96 chapter 19 . 6/1
Omg just started watching Game of Thrones and reading A song of Ice and Fire series and I LOVED this! It was awesome!