Reviews for Fool's Gold
fireball900 chapter 19 . 11/24
A fascinating romance. I loved Cersei's character development, and her growth as a person, especially how she treated Jon.

Now if only you would write the story this is the prequel *to!*
fireball900 chapter 3 . 11/24
I like young!Cersei so much more than old&bitter!Cersei
monkey kix ass chapter 19 . 11/7
wow, i really liked how you made this scenario really believable. can totally picture everything that you described happening if ned had really married cersei. really enjoyed it. makes me wonder what else would happen in this au, especially now that jon has met dany. wonder if cersei ever told jon the truth about his birth. anyways, really enjoyed your story. thanks for sharing. would totally read the sequel to this story if you ever decide to write it.
Kioyuki Oniga chapter 19 . 11/2
Very nice AU, Cersei and Ned have a more complex relationship then Ned and Cat did and definitely better than Robert and Cersei did, it's an interesting look into what might have been
LoganAlexander chapter 14 . 10/28
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...He loved Catelyn fully. She loved him back the same way. They fit more together but in this story he tells Cersei the biggest secret in the entire now you really need to gtfo...last chapter it was just a joke and no its not.
LoganAlexander chapter 13 . 10/28
...yeah so basically ned is just a cuckold and going "omg i love you, you are so wise and ill do everything you say"...for real? gtfo
douglas654 chapter 19 . 10/13
This was a amazing story and I really want to read more of your idea for this I am going to look now and see if you have a sequel and if you don't do you think you might make one starting where you left off?
Artemis1000 chapter 19 . 10/11
What a wonderful story! I enjoyed it so much. The understated love between Ned and Cersei, the clash of her fierceness with his calm, how they built a life and love together. To know that tragedy still fell on the Starks in the end broke my heart, and yet it makes me happy that in the end Cersei won the respect of the bannermen and is the one who continues to hold the north. I also really adore little Lyanna as the warrior-maiden commanding the Stark troops, her namesake aunt would have been so proud!
frolics.with.froggies chapter 19 . 10/1
I enjoyed this quite a lot. Thank you for writing it
sarakirai chapter 19 . 9/30
Would it be silly to say i have stars in my eyes after reading this? In any case, I do have a soft spot for Lannister/Stark pairs, and this is a good read.
This was kind of an unlikely pairing- but you did an outstanding job of making it work. I hope to see a sequel soon, though it's probably a pipe dream at this point. Regardless though- you've really warmed me up to this pairing.
ahominedaiki chapter 19 . 9/17
I really really like this. So perfect.
Nalya chapter 19 . 8/9
I loved this story.
The Justice and Death chapter 15 . 7/31 can't be, who the hell had manipulated Catelyn?
melkun chapter 19 . 6/23
really good story! love it!
and yet I still want to know what happen after Jon/Danys encounter