Reviews for Party Hard
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh, my!...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
liked it? i fucking loved it! this is always been my favorite ship, i just didnt know that anyone had made any fics for it. there need to be a lot more of this ship. anyone else agree?
SONICgal chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
What's this I hear about a second chapter? Did you delete it? And before I got to even see it? You're too cruel!
Anno chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow its been a while since i last read a threesome yaoi as good as this one
Good job
DeadNotSleeping chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
When it's time to party we will always party hard?
PS- Are you referencing that song?
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
What what where's the second chapter? ;A; nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I like it but nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu second chapter! ;A;
aHHHHH chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
*nosebleed*
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMJ that was amazing!
Ratonhankenton chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
So...either Francis is going to move out now, or Alfred and Arthur will find their own apartment, yeah? It's just way too stupid to have your new boyfriend living with the guy he was 'insatiable' over. That's stress any new relationship doesn't need - or any, at all, actually. And anyway, don't new couples want privacy?

I agree that I would have liked to see Arthur dealing with Alfred finding his own 'other lover', too.
Zeplerfer chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Fluffy smut is the best sort of smut! I thought the FrUKUS scene was very hot and it was nice to see that they were all good at sharing. Mmm, delicious roommate sex. The awkwardness afterward was also quite amusing.

BTW, "Ce nuit, c'est la nuit que nous devenons hommes, et ils deviennent femmes" has several problems. Nuit is feminine, so it should be 'cette' and 'ils' is the masculine they. You want 'elles' (unless you want to suggest a group of men is literally becoming women, like a sex change). Plus, I'm not an expert, but I don't think the French use the expression "become a man."

My French is pretty rusty, but I think I'd recommend something like: "Cette nuit (or 'Ce soir'), on va s'envoyer en l'air!" which basically means, "We're going to get lucky tonight." I think. Thanks for the smut!
randomperson chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
daw... so fluffy and cute -
Kaltaiin chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Aww. Man, I mean, I like it, but - yet another "Arthur with another guy, Alfred is jealous, they get together in the end" fic where Alfred doesn't get to have his own "another guy". It always goes like this.
Empress Vegah chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I AM SO HAPPY!

OMG I'm warming up to USUKRF loveless threesome, because hot damn moaning Arthur is just perfect. But then this chapter made everything 100% better! XD

Thank you so much for the update! It's very nice and lovely and perfect! Thank you!