Reviews for The Roommate
hotta chapter 21 . 8/9
Wow this story is amazing, loved every second of the also really touching..I love your stories very much,thanks for sharing always
hotta chapter 1 . 8/9
Hahahaha hilarious from chapter 1 already.. lol what an insufferable roommate
CaSsIdY-182769 chapter 21 . 4/3
This was so cute! But the whole time that Alice was on her near-death bed I was expecting Ichigo to talk about his mom since Grimmjow always said "parents" but hey! It was still great!
CogonDragoon6 chapter 21 . 3/18
Yay! Sort of, mostly, happy ending! Really Rukia? You just had to say that. "That damn midget…" Oh the nickname of midget. Perfect! Great story. Nice way to wrap it all up. And of course Nnoitra didn't graduate with everyone else. Anywho...Great job! I just love Grimm-kitty.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Oh my gosh that was simply amazing!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
You almost had me crying reading these last few chapters omg. I'm just a huge cry baby know of days, so don't mind it, lol. But. Man, i remember when this story came out, it brings back memory's. Any who this was great. Ja Ne.
Candy Nicole chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I didn't review every chapter since it's an older story, so I'll say what I wanted to in this review. Aizen, ugh hated him. I know he was essential to the story progression, but I found myself angry when I was reading his parts, lol. I react to stories too emotionally. I really liked how you incorporated so many characters without us feeling overwhelmed trying to remember who was who. I was surprised with myself when I picked up on those little Easter eggs. Somehow, I just knew Urrahra would be Alice's doctor. Anyway, I absolutely loved this story, start to finish.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Woooow. Cuute :) I loved it!
HelleBelle chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
So now I don't know about him but that shi...I mean stuff hurt my feelings for him.
Altira chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Yeah I read a lot of your stories okay, um what's something to say that I haven't said already ahh
just take my review uh you uh good job(:
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Cute fic! Loved it!
amethystblossom chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Oh. My. God. How wonderful was this story. I never wanted it to end. I looooooved how you wrote these two. So in character. And your writing overall was phenomenal as well. I'm sad I finished it but now I'll go stalk your profile. Thank you for this gem of a story, I thoroughly enjoyed it :D
commoner246 chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
That was totally great. It really was. Are you gonna make a sequel? How do you feel about mpreg? Just curious.
phoenix220 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Hey, how I've read this vefore, don't know if I reviewed last time cos I mainly read on my phone and typing sucks but I had to let you know I love this story, the dynamics of the friends and families are brilliant and even though its a sliw start, fast finish, it doesn't seem rushed. Plus I love the quicky ib the bathroom before graduation.
good job

phor
Fenra77 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Ah. Great Story. I loved every minute of it.