Reviews for The Roommate
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/18
Super chapter
Pax chapter 21 . 3/14
Did Grimm shrink over the three years? He used to be 6'2, when the homeless man incident occurred. Here, he is 6'1. Shrinkin' with old age, I suppose. Stopped working out and instead started working in and sideways and under a certain carrot.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 21 . 3/15
Great story , a bit rushed at the end ( perhaps tied of writing out?) however the last chapter is great and funny.
bleeb90 chapter 21 . 2/23
This story is just as awesome as the first time, now I reread it.
EverythingButTheRain chapter 21 . 10/9/2015
I actually kinda sorta had this teeny tiny hope that Ichigo and Byakuya would fall for each other... (Yes, I feel like a horrible human being now) But my non-ByaIchi fangirl side says- AMAZING! I loooooooove it! Keep it up :)
hotta chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
Wow this story is amazing, loved every second of the also really touching..I love your stories very much,thanks for sharing always
hotta chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Hahahaha hilarious from chapter 1 already.. lol what an insufferable roommate
Cassidy-182769 chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
This was so cute! But the whole time that Alice was on her near-death bed I was expecting Ichigo to talk about his mom since Grimmjow always said "parents" but hey! It was still great!
CogonDragoon6 chapter 21 . 3/18/2015
Yay! Sort of, mostly, happy ending! Really Rukia? You just had to say that. "That damn midget…" Oh the nickname of midget. Perfect! Great story. Nice way to wrap it all up. And of course Nnoitra didn't graduate with everyone else. Anywho...Great job! I just love Grimm-kitty.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Oh my gosh that was simply amazing!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
You almost had me crying reading these last few chapters omg. I'm just a huge cry baby know of days, so don't mind it, lol. But. Man, i remember when this story came out, it brings back memory's. Any who this was great. Ja Ne.
Candy Nicole chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely loved this story. I didn't review every chapter since it's an older story, so I'll say what I wanted to in this review. Aizen, ugh hated him. I know he was essential to the story progression, but I found myself angry when I was reading his parts, lol. I react to stories too emotionally. I really liked how you incorporated so many characters without us feeling overwhelmed trying to remember who was who. I was surprised with myself when I picked up on those little Easter eggs. Somehow, I just knew Urrahra would be Alice's doctor. Anyway, I absolutely loved this story, start to finish.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Woooow. Cuute :) I loved it!
HelleBelle chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
So now I don't know about him but that shi...I mean stuff hurt my feelings for him.
Altira chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Yeah I read a lot of your stories okay, um what's something to say that I haven't said already ahh
just take my review uh you uh good job(: