Reviews for Lessons in Applied Empathy
emmacat1234 chapter 8 . 1/6
WOAH. Crazy. Needs to be updated soon but this is a great fic! Maybe up the rating to m and really to there? UPDATE
Artaxerxes chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Continue please!
Jesus.Lives chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Oooh! Darkest timelines. Woop!
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh do not leave us hanging like that!
Hawk2012 chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
im really enjpying the story so far , i look forward to your next update
ang1885 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Will be interesting to see if Evil Abed has any interaction with Annie or if he'll talk/think about her.
BananaDaiquiriTimeLord chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
oh noooooo not evil abed!
although i understand the impulse. i'm liable to grow a beard myself what with NBC's dumb decisions about Community. ergh.
seriously, I am really really enjoying your story and I am looking forward to the next installment!
Jesus.Lives chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Nooo! Not the emergence of evil abed!
Gemagination chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Cute cute cute! Love the smoochies.
You mentioned at the beginning about mistakes, so I thought I'd point out a small one. You wrote "He knew he had a perchance for controlling people." I think you meant a penchant. Just a small correction!
Love it, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Gemagination chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Aww I love that Annie would assume Abed'd do to her what Jeff did. Wow, did that sentence make sense? Anyway, I can totally see how she'd think that, as it's how men have treated her in the past. So sad.
RonHermioneRoseHugo chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great story! So well written (:
Cuda77 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I'm glad Annie was aware enough that she didn't keep her promise to stand by him because that was something I wanted to call her out on had I not been traumatized from the sudden separation. And hey, at least they're somewhat on the same page again so there's hope anyway.
Annie chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! Fix it! :'( Fix it soon,don't leave us heart broken!
Jesus.Lives chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Nice getting into the headspace .
Jesus.Lives chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Aw. You were right. Totally cute chapter. Hope Jeff doesn't get too dicky in upcoming chapters. Haha.