Reviews for You Come in Burned
LadyMalfoy303 chapter 26 . 3/13
For Godrics sake please continue it! Pleaseeeee
Criss-Pine chapter 26 . 10/28/2015
Please please pleaseeeee you can't stop your story like that, you have to update! It's been 2 years almost but I hope you didn't give it up !
Meandrina chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
I wish I could say something about this fic that hasn't already been said but I'll only end up sounding like a moron. I loved every single moment in every single chapter but the fact that this hasn't been updated for a while is...huh...well, its heartbreaking! because I'd really like to know what happens next!
Such a brilliant story, your words are gripping and the flow just sucks one right in.
Fingers crossed for the update!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
Has this story been abandoned? I really hope not
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
Ahhh please update this story is incredible!
hellokittyaniya chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
Ahhhh I just stayed up all night reading this amazing story..you really put deep thought into it and you clearly have an amazing gift with you omg update soon it's amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next!
moonbee chapter 26 . 7/1/2013
Well,sick but hot puts it in a nutshell :D
SatinLilith chapter 26 . 6/30/2013
Hey! I just wanted to say that I'm very interested in your story! I like the way you write! Hope you'll continue it! :)
Temairine chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
This story is amazing thank you so much for updating! It reminds me a bit of a psychological thriller, and I believe that you have done a practically perfect job on depicting Draco and hermione at the beginning and at narrating their changes in character. It's so - for want of a better word - plausible the characters actions are completely believable given their personalities and circumstances.
I also found the supporting cast excellent - harry and Ron and lavender were very realistic.
I did not think Blaise was done as well, still better than most fanfiction, but it seemed that he was less of a fully fleshed character and more of a narrator for Draco's actions.
Your writing style is very competent and flows. I really really like the balance between description and dialogue.
Please honour my selfish request to continue because not only is the story addictive - you are a talented author who should keep writing.
Mapleleaflady chapter 26 . 6/25/2013
Great to here from you again. Hope you can up date soon. I was just thinking, you don't necessarily have to try and match songs to the chapters. Instead, maybe just dedicate a song for each one. Maybe it will make writing easier?
guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
update soon please! :)
Azu94 chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
When will you update this story, it’s really addictive!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Please update soon, this story is brilliant!
loveinthemadness chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love your story! Your dark Draco is fiercely sexy, for real- it almost hurts lol! I love his burning compulsion to have Hermione, by any means, and you write them very well :) I'm extremely curious to see how/if this will turn into a dramione story, now that
Hermione is with Ron... Please update soon! You're amazing!
Extacy925 chapter 25 . 4/4/2013