Reviews for Dead Like Me: The Kiss of Death
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
This blog is great! I loved the story! There really needs to be another sequel building off the post it snow fall! I loved the series and the movie, except missing the definate Rube presence and the replacement Daisy! Bring back Rube and original Daisy! Does anyone know if a second sequel exists or planned?
VioletStella chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Very enjoyable; nice to see George coming to terms with her so called death, realizing how it has made her stronger, and finally having some happiness.
BlackWindHowls chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Let me begin by saying one or two things. I believe this is the first multi-chapter fanfic that I've read through that kept my interest up on here in a long time.

I'll be honest on another issue. This story went the complete opposite of what I expected from the first three chapters. Oddly enough, I got a little annoyed by the first three...because I have a DLM fanfic in mind that actually has a similar premise, only centered on Mason. So I was kind of glad it took a different path :P.

But seriously. I enjoyed it. I actually always wondered if "the" Grim Reaper would have ever appeared on the actual show had it continued beyond two seasons (I even used to entertain the thought that maybe Crystal was). But I suppose we'll never know the answer for certain.
Coke Cola addict chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
It sad to see it end but this is a great story. Thank you for writing the story, I enjoy reading Dead like me stories.
Coke Cola addict chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
great chapters. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Wonderful story, please keep going.
Coke Cola addict chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter. Will Reggie be okay after reaping those souls? And will George happy last? I really have enjoy this story and I look forward reading more.
Coke Cola addict chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Another great chapter. This story is getting very interesting. I had a feeling there was a catch from death. However it was nice that Reggie could see her sister's real face again that was a wonderful moment they shared. I am curious to see how Reggie's first day goes. And she got to meet the rest of the Reapers. I am looking forward to your next chapter.
Coke Cola addict chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Another great chapter. I am curious is Death preparing George for something or Is he just giving her some happiness in her life? I am really looking forward to your next chapter.
Coke Cola addict chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
This is really getting sad. I feel awful for george. Hopefully Reggie will be able to help her.

This story is really getting good. I am glad that you added Reggie in your story. Will Reggie meet the other reapers? I look forward to chapter 4!
Coke Cola addict chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
It sure getting very interesting and it was good to have Reggie in the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Coke Cola addict chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I am a fan of the show, even watching it again on cloo every tuesday night. Anyhow, this is a very interesting story and I hope you continue it.