Reviews for Antithesis
Tuuzmorado chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
the day they truly propose is going to be epic! and I will die of course. I hope is Kurt the one proposing, once all this cheating mess is history I hope Kurt will be the one neeling down making Blaine cry of happiness
Kurtstalker chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
If only!
MirandaMacbeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm gonna continuously re-read this one until everything is alright on the show again. Until then I will just pretend this is what really happened. Thank you for this lifeline. :-)
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
YAY! Too bad this probably won't happen. it'll be a few episodes before they get back together. That's how Glee rolls. (I don't know where that terminology came from...)
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Please go that way; just please don't break up!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
If only this could be true!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
;kljsadfkl

All these fics about why they break up and what happens afterwards are killing me so good.
TenthDoctor79 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I'm just gonna pretend this is what happens. It's better than what will be on my tv Thursday for sure.
pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aw... I hasn't read the spoilers yet, but omg it would be awesome if it went your way
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
perfect.
Jayno chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So cute.
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Fqdfhejsn i needed this because I'm crying sooo hard thank you so much
LSKlaineGleek chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
And here I thought I had no tears left...omg...is Ryan listening?
Z Grilles chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
HI I LOVE YOU.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Let's make a plan to raise some money and install Ryan Murphy in a nice hotel somewhere for the next year with a swimming pool and a mini-bar. I'm sure he really needs a break. Then you can take over from Ryan and make all Klaine-related decisions. (IB can do the rest.) We may be too late to fix this ep, but you can fix the rest.