Reviews for Thinking of You Again
whut xD continue
Daemon Queen Lilith chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
That was just...*dies*...

*revives to finnish comenting*

I LOVE the fact that they were both clueless...cause too many time in fics they know what to do when they have NO BUSINESS knowing that. And you didn't make it perfect. Kudos to realism.
Ryouseiteki chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
WAI! *tries not to drown in her nosebleed* Wonderful! . Write more fics like this one PLEASE!... or a sequal? -

Ja, Ryouseiteki
redrose2310 chapter 5 . 6/5/2004
cool more please
Kiley Sullivan chapter 5 . 3/12/2004
*wails* It's not DONE! *collapses tragically* This is bleedin' HILARIOUS. Daisuke's son in the third chapter had me keeling over and laughing so hard that I nearly cried. Like, I can't even put all my favourite lines or actions in here because there are too many... like tightening his seatbelt resignedly, "aw, cripes," the paper crane catastrophe, "our dads are f*cking on the sly," etc, etc... *grins widely* And I think that Ken and Daisuke should just go ask their SONS what to do. Because they obviously know. Nobody could be dating that crazy Motomiya offspring without having done something, legal or not! *has another gigglefit* This is totally going on my favourites list.
UnluckyBlueGoddess chapter 5 . 7/7/2003
So so great XD!
babydragon chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
oh, my... this is good. every time i read this i just -melt-. ken's POV is so sweet, and innocent, and evil at the same time. love ken, love dai, who is beautiful. love you, because you are great. next chapter? please?
blurry halls chapter 5 . 1/29/2003
so far, so good...
justaname chapter 5 . 1/18/2003
you're lucky I am in a digimon mood...if you get your reviews sent to your email it would be full...

looks like dai and ken need to do a little *cough* research *cough*
Holy chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
...No, I won't kill you. I will however, threaten you! You must continue this QUICKLY! Don't be embarrassed, really. It was good - it was great! I loved it! And if they don't know how to do it, they can always ask their kids. Because I'm sure THEY know how to do it. *giggle*
allekto chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
this is just so completely awesome. between the not knowing what to do and Dai's son being a horny little boy it's just so cute. love it- can't wait for more. (lemon... mmmmmm)
Tsaiko chapter 5 . 8/9/2002
That was just mean. Good, but mean. I enjoyed the little fragments and how they connected together. I hope the nect part is lemon (please?) or do you plan on tormenting us a bit further?

And yes, I understand having to continuouly up the rating as you add chapters. Stories have a habit of getting more graphic than you originally planned.
that is secret chapter 4 . 8/3/2002
Hmm, I see a lemon coming up! :::cheers:::

Ah, how I love your Daikens, even though I've never watched the show and still don't understand the storyline. ;-)
babydragon chapter 4 . 8/3/2002
beautiful. each chapter jsut gets better and better... get the next installment up soon, please? ::puppy eyes:: me loves you, sunfreak-san!
Holy chapter 4 . 8/3/2002
Muse? Me? Ye gods! Does this mean if I get more silly ideas, you'll write more? Although, I'm rather excited at the prospect of a lemony chapter next. *rubs chin* Hmm. I don't know. I think I'll have to go with the lemon. *hentai grin* Because that's just the way I am. This part was SO great, though! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I love the interaction between Ken and Daisuke's son. Just the way he slaps him away from his son like that. It's cute. I can't wait for the lemon. Although, if you're going from this scene here, I don't know how they're going to pull it off without the kids walking in. Lol. They'd probably be jealous. "HYPOCRITES!" I'd laugh. I could see them trying to ground Ken and Dai or something. Ah, the kids taking control.. But that's just me rambling again. More soon! :D