Reviews for Our Own Kind of Family
Arya Tremaine chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
Cute chapter, it was very nice!
Arya Tremaine chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
I don't know if you finished it yet, but I just want you to know that Imlove the way you write. It may not be JRR Tolkein, or John Steinbeck, but for an eleventh grader you have great writing. I hope that some day you learn to enjoy writing again, as long as it is simply your original stories at the bare minimum, I think it could mke you happy. But who knows? It could be that you just aren't meant to write. After all, I did go through viola, piano, bass guitar, and violin before I found cello.
Arya Tremaine chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
You forgot a certain thuder god
senpen banka chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Great story! Hope you continue!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
I love this. So, so much. The writing is phenomenal, and your storytelling is riveting. I especially love how you write all the characters; I myself am a huge fan of Tony and Bruce's friendship, so I love how you make them interact as best buddies and how worried Bruce seems to be about Tony. At times it seems as though Bruce is the only one that notices the offhand comments Tony says about hating himself, etc.

I love this story a lot. From a reader's standpoint, I'd love to beg you to continue it as soon as possible, but as a person that resides in the real world I understand that that is selfish. All I'm gonna say is that if you ever choose to pick this up again, I will gladly and excitedly read it, and more likely than not send you a review every chapter proclaiming my love for it, embarrassingly enough.

-Jesters of the Moon
Andrewthegreat1 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Great chapter. I love how Tony uses his suits to enforce mandatory fun teamtime.
update!
Dreams of Shadows chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Hurray! But they need to get Steve and Clint.
Book girl fan chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Things aren't perfect, but they're getting by.
kimbee chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Naw, that's nice!
Me wants Clint and Steve! (Please) :P
Beautiful. Love the whole thing about the tree being broken too.
Hope06 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
Awwwww tony
Lupin fan1 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
'I would if I could, but I can't, so I shan't.' Was that Ed Sheeran? XD I liked this chapter. Really good. :)
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
D'aww I'm glad they can be happy for a while even if they don't know where Clint and Steve are. I can't wait to see the next chapter
Andrewthegreat1 chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
I know I haven't reviewed a lot for this story, and for that I am sorry. But the awesomeness of this chapter compelled me to get off my lazy butt and tell you how good this is.
Each chapter is good. But this chapter was phenominal. First off, it shows an exhausted Bruce, who I'm always a sucker for. XD
Second, it covers the issue of the relationship between Thor and Loki. I feel that many fanfiction authors don't emphisize that enough, or they get it completely wrong. Excellent job!
I love this story because it really shows those little moments with the Avengers that we don't get to see.
Domestic Avengers Assemble!
Please update soon! D
Hope06 chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
Ahhh hugs thor
Lupin fan1 chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
A nice chapter. A bit sad but still really good. :) I'd love to read about Tony and Pepper's Christmas function or Clint and Steve's trip. -Lup