Reviews for The Past Forgotten
eye-to-eye-heart-to-heart chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
I am really really enjoying this story even when it's in a kind of masochistic way. This is one of those ffs that don't kill you right away bc no one dies and no one suffers from an illness that'll kill them eventually, it's one of those stories that kill you slowly and you hurt whenever Ziva hurts. God I just hope he remembers
geekyfangirl3 chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
That was a really good story, it made me cry a lot more than I care to admit, and I loved the ending.
geekyfangirl3 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Why... :'( :-( this chapter just killed me. Now to read the rest...
Hungergamesguru chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
I sat here on and off for like five hours reading this and I loved this story very much. Your an excellent writer
cotesgoat chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Chapter 10 was the death of me
xxally82xx chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
I have really been enjoying this story but I must admit that after having read the past two chapters I am a little confused.
In chapter 17 you had Ziva telling Tony that he had to figure things out on his own, that he had to let her go. Then in chapter 18 you have Ziva getting angry at him for doing just that.
Was this was a deliberate creative decision?
crezza24 chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
I hope he gets his memory back, I came across your story at like 2 am last night and read the first 3 chapters and read the rest today: going to read to chapter 20 after this review. Just thought I'd review first
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Well written, true to characters for the most part.
I especially love how you managed to set the scene of Tony saying goodbye.
Reading that after having just watched the scene where Ziva says goodbye to him all I could think was "How did she nail it so closely?" You somehow managed to write a scene that mirrors the one that made it onto the screen (positions reversed of course). Well done.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2013
Please correct the following error:
You do not mean physiologist
phys·i·ol·o·gy (fz-l-j)
n.
1. The biological study of the functions of living organisms and their parts.

2. All the functions of a living organism or any of its parts.

physi·olo·gist n

You mean psychologist:
psy·chol·o·gist (s-kl-jst)
n.
A person trained and educated to perform psychological research, testing, and therapy.
Beautiful ending! Loved it
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Very realistic, solid ending. (Side note... Tony's eyes are hazel/green, not blue). Hope you'll write more.
J09tiva chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Can i ask for more stories, not seeing much of available tiva stories nowadays...
Pls do come back with a new one
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
One of my favorite stories. I'm really sad it has ended. But it is a lovely ending. Well done and I really hope you'll write more stories. I'll read them all.
Blowsup chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Really sweet :)
eva-david chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
I think this is a good end to the story.
I loved their meeting in the park. It seemed so magical and intimate even though there had to be lots of people around.

Thank you for sharing it with us.