Reviews for Five Times Sam Doesn't Say Anything
The Golden Snitch chapter 1 . 1/31
I don't often leave reviews, and you wrote this so long ago you will probably never read this. However, you are the first author I can remember reading who has acknowledged the fact that Castiel is gender neutral. For some reason, it bugs me that no one mentions the fact that Castiel has no true gender, but happens to be occupying a body that is physical male. So, thanks for that.
~*~
The Golden Snitch
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Great and sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
EEEEP I LOVE THIS AHH GANQKAVSJABAKAGAM
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I almost cried when Sam tells Dean he's known for a long time and that it's okay... it's just so DEAN to worry about that! Well done, that was absolutely perfect and really, really sweet. Thanks!
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was so good, even if the Destiel part was just at the end but it was so cute that I don't care.
spnlover chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Aww man this is soo beautiful 3 you made me cry with this piece of heavenly literature :) Thank you!
Gallifrey101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I'm practically sobbing.

Christ, this is beyond perfect, my God :')
Alexander Twiist chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I liked that. I really did. I'm not too sure if you caught the characters spot on (I'm new to supernatural myself), but the story was solid and I liked the way you told it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
That was really well written and soooooo adorable! I love that it was in Sam's perspective! Thank you for that amazingness!
honeybadger42 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great story! Well-written, believable and in-character.
meag chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So adorable! Sam is so sweet and I loved Dean's reaction when Sam said it was okay. Wonderful!
blackm00n5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ohmygod, I can't even. This was just so perfect. I absolutely adore when destiel stories are taken more from Sam's perspective and this was just so wonderfully written. Just, the ending pretty much had me in tears. Having Sam realize that Dean needed him to be okay with it was heartbreakingly beautiful.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really loved this! It's so true that Sam's support means the world to Dean. Very nicely written :)
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So you are into Supernatural now? More importantly, Destiel;)
I love those two, though Castiel more than Dean. I really liked you previous stories and it's nice to see a new story from you. I hope you'll be writing for Supernatural more. This story is lovely:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012