Reviews for The Age of the Gentleman
Persnickety chapter 11 . 1/7
I really like the story. There are grammar and spelling/tense usage errors here and there but I'm just persnickety about that. I like the story too much to stop reading because of it.
ILoveThee chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
There needs to a sequel and or some one shots! This is a really good story!
Harley Grace chapter 37 . 5/14/2014
Okay, I've been glued to this story since yesterday, and now I've got a bunch of homework to catch up! I hold you responsible.

I love the chemistry between Steve and Lizzie. And yes, it would be amazing if you could do a sequel, or one-shots in the least! I would love to see more of them! I've grown rather fond of your OC... :)

Thank you for writing this! xx
Guest chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
Sequel please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Update immediately, please!
Imaginary Owls chapter 37 . 9/25/2013
So I've finally managed to come back and finish this piece of work which is probably my favorite avengers/Steve Rogers/ Captain America fanfic ever. I loved Elizabeth from the very beginning and was able to relate to her as if she was a real person since I have a lot of the same views as her. You did an amazing job writing her and all the canon characters. I think you should do a sequel, I think it'll be a lot of fun to try and do and I'm sure a lot of Dana of this story would love to see the life of Steve and Lizzie after this. :)

With lots of love and loyalty,

Owls.
TwilightxTanzie chapter 37 . 5/10/2013
Hey Gemmi92

I've just finished reading this whole story and I can honestly say, to this date 10/05/13, best Avengers StevexOC fan fiction I have ever read.

I love how you didn't do the typical coverage of the Avengers movie and insert an OC but didn't ignore it either, Amazing job. Elizabeth Meyer was an OC that didn't actually get on my nerves, she wasn't your typical 'Mary-Sue' which made her awesome.

I am going to go Sequel hunting now! If there's not one however, I'd sure like one :)

TwilightxTanzie :)
lovingit chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Oh...what are you doing! ANOTHER ADVENTUREYEAHHHHH! Cue the music! I love reading this it's so awesome and not ridiculously predictable, realistic, creative and charming. Great job...please keep it up.
lovingit chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Marvelous simply lovely...
Guest chapter 37 . 2/16/2013
Nah, I don't think you need a sequel. This was wonderful and I think we could do with the occasional one-shots just to check in on Lizzie and Steve :)
The ending was a little rushed...I felt...but it was good nonetheless.
Excellent job! I can't wait till you start a new one!
Maybe one with Bruce and an OC?
ym4yum1 chapter 37 . 2/14/2013
“Prince Charming may not exist, but Steve Rogers did and he was as good as that in her eyes.”

Prince Charming or Captain America don’t exist, that’s true. But there’re many Steve Rogers out there, if we give them a chance!
Lizzie (and us all) deserves a happily ever after ending with all the romance she didn’t believe or had before! And Steve has gone through hell; he deserves nothing but love and happiness!
I wish you write the sequel, just the romantic part ok? Pretty please dear?
xxoo
stinkysox chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
Aw :( It's over! It's a good way to tie up everything; you did it well. I'd love to see a collection of one shots! :) Congratulations on finishing!
miller330 chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
Both! Please do a sequel or a few sequential one shots
AgentMastermind chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
I want a Prince Charming like that. (Sigh) I wonder if they are still out there? Anyways, lively ending for the perfect story. If you were to end it right there it would still be great. If you wante to continue it, even better :) no clue as to what you'd do, but it'll still be great.
Kai
shadow-dog18 chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
omg i'm so sad now this story is over now and i'd say some one-shoots would be better i think you end the story just fine with out adding anything else so yeah i really enjoyed this story so much so keep up the wonderful job on making such epic story's 3