Reviews for LR-5
Fuyuka athirah chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Okay... what just happen to tenma..?
Fuyuka athirah chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Hahaha... Tsurugi is so Tsundere XD He always cared for Tenma in his own ways
Kulaso chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I still can't believe on how fascinated I can be with re-reading this over and over again.
Kulaso chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
But, isn't it possible that Tsurugi could be scared of Losing Tenma to the thing or someone who would take him away? Tenma already went through a lot in your stories. It's like he's always targeted! I bet his dream was telling him that Tsurugi is afraid to lose people. He almost lost Tenma once, right? He can't lose him this time...
Children of Light chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Update soon! I'm, to be honest, quite confused as to what the heck is happening.
Yasashii chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
what the heck just happened?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I've been waiting for this looooooong! Sure you already posted The Forest chapter 10 but what about this?!
France: *smacks Kulaso's head* Don't say that, understand how the writer feels.
Ven: Is it just me or did you two change personalities?
France: beats me, though i do feel a bit more... Anxious?
Kulaso: now you have a wrong choice for words! hah!
Ven: Please Monolaymoo-san, Don't give up! plus, ignor all of those negative comments and keep going! I'm sure Ideas will come to you soon!
France: go go go!
kulaso chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
oh for goodness sake! i loooove this so pleeeeease continue! i'm dying to know what happens next! even for the other story "the forest"
kulaso chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
i'm stuck on one of your other story, the forest, now i want you to continue this. you're a really cool writer and my respect for you is soooo high! please do make moooooore!
kulaso chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
make more! i love this!
AniSeanna chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
jeej a new chapter! and damn this is so good i love this story (L)
Floric1434 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Coach Endou, being awesome as always :3 What's he doing anyway : Tsunami better spill!

Whoah whoah whoah, now who's this woman here D:

Wow I wonder how the team will react to Tenma's condition ._.
Era-Basilisk chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
HEY WHAT? WHAT? What's happening?! OAO Which "she" died?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING ANYMORE! AHHH! WHY IS HIKARU CRYING?! NO NO NO NO NO MY BRAIN IS DYING.
Floric1434 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
asdfghjkl YOU TOTALLY LOST ME HERE WTF WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT WHAT? OAO TENMA DON'T DIE WTF GUN SHOT WHAT?
HIATUS-ING chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
something attached to Memories in lethe and Raimon VS Oumihara, maybe? Cool.