Reviews for A Missed Moment
Feran-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Senpai notice me... .~ Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I mised it too, and immediately hit alt-F4 so that I had to redo that part xD
valenros chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I loved it so much! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Oh god, I know what you feel!
I missed the hug too yesterday and I feel aweful!
Maybe I'm too attached to fictional characters but reading this just broke my Little heart! Now I have to figure out if I can get the doll for him :3
Thank you for this piece of art that even Leonardo himself would be jealous about!
Buddha Wolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
That's cute and adorable!

It seems everyone misses hugging Leonardo. I missed giving him a hug in time and the look on his face made me feel so bad that i wanted to die just to make up for it.

He's so depressed when you miss the hug. AHH! It makes me depressed just thinking about it.
TheRealMerlin chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
(Mysoxlike2party, too lazy to login)
I remember when I missed Leo's hug.
It was literally the only thing on my mind that day ._.
Good take on it!
Really cute. Love Leo.
Misty chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I also missed the hug part too. I felt so bad I didn't hug him so I replayed it. :T
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
URGH! I missed it too! They shouldn't have made it so quick! I could just imagine how heartbroken Leo was to miss out on a hug. You should totally write a sequel, how hugs lead to kisses! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I did the exact same thing the first time I played ACII - I felt so horrible! Thank you for giving me a lovely headcanon to dream about at night. I just started playing it again and the interactions between Ezio and Leonardo are just so sweet - Leonardo DEFINITELY had a crush on Ezio. /sigh.
idontusethisanymore999 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So cute! w

I screwed up the quick-time event too. I felt so bad about it I started the game over just so I could hug Leonardo. XD
Yaoifangirl12345 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
OMG I missed to I felt so bad after I missed the hug for Leo XD so ik how u feel I live the story a lot to!
silveremerald202 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awww, that was very sweet. And well written! I managed to hit the button just in time so I don't know if you get to buy the doll, but that should totally be an option in the game. Thanks for sharing this :)
IVYIv chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Omg this is so cute good job
La Clair chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That is so very cute I went "aaw" just after I finished reading. I hit that button on time ingame, actually, and I think Leonardo says "Di nullo" as in "you're welcome" :)