Reviews for Just to hear her voice
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 1/6
Loved it! I hope you write more - you're amazing at Quinn's POV.
emmalilly21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
YES! Longer story! Adding more chapters to this would be amazing as well... o.O
rebeccab.0206 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Omgoodness yes yes please continue ... Quinn lovers are a minority! ! We need all the great fan fiction we can get and yours is definately great! Continue Continue! !
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Really nice story. I'm an Eric girl, but I don't have a bad feeling for Quinn :) I don't mind reading the odd Quinn/Sookie story.
I loved hearing Quinns side of this convo. It was nice.
AmberNiK chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I like this story a lot. I would love to see where you take the story from here.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Yes, yes you should. Please continue with a longer story of Quinn. I personally would love to read it.
ilovemysteries chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved it I love Quinn.
Marine76 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Good start, liked it, please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Sweet story ... I like your take on Quinn. And your English is excellent, btw! :)
meyou744 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
i would love to see more Quinn stories and loved this one you could keep it going to see how it ends
xhex1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I really like this. There aren't many Quinn and Sookie stories that are flattering to him. Hes always the sap or the bad guy. I really hope you keep going with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Great story looking forward to seeing more from you. PPS
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I cannot tell that English is not your first language. This is a good start to Quinn/Sookie story. Funny reading them referring to the baby as a cub. :) Too sweet. Now is Eric going to let Quinn into Area 5 to see Sookie? Hope you update soon.
I like it.